Definitive Audiophile pressings

A few audiophile (or there about) restocks at Plaid Room…

I’m listening to Allman Brothers and Sisters right and holy crap it’s amazing. If you are an Allman fan, it’s a must.
Southbound is up there as the best sounding thing I’ve heard in awhile
Sorry..I forgot to post my listening stack last night …behind the Harrison is also that RHCP blood sugar …BG cut
1628854325223.jpeg

Lots of Eagles going one step …such a waste. 6 albums 😳💩

I think it's their attempt at getting more people hooked on audiophile sound. With only 7,500, maybe they're expecting typical Eagles fans to take a chance at them and realize how much of a difference quality makes. And there's no denying the Eagles are extremely popular and all of these will sell out very fast. Hell, they have two of the best selling albums of all time.

I think it's their attempt at getting more people hooked on audiophile sound. With only 7,500, maybe they're expecting typical Eagles fans to take a chance at them and realize how much of a difference quality makes. And there's no denying the Eagles are extremely popular and all of these will sell out very fast. Hell, they have two of the best selling albums of all time.
it'll be a very easy sell for them i'm sure. even judging just on the amount of people ordering 2 copies of each title i have seen so far.

Nothing wrong with the Eagles. Two successive generations of Big Lebowski fans have unfairly given them a bad rap.
I re-listened to the two that are coming out first on One Steps. They are.....fine. Nothing I feel the need to spend $125 on at all. Don't feel the need to even buy the AAA reissues that came out in the past few years.

I re-listened to the two that are coming out first on One Steps. They are.....fine. Nothing I feel the need to spend $125 on at all. Don't feel the need to even buy the AAA reissues that came out in the past few years.
Yeah, and that's fine. There are maybe five albums in history I'd spend $125 on, I'm just saying the general bashing that goes on in the music world is pointless and kinda snobby.

Nothing wrong with the Eagles. Two successive generations of Big Lebowski fans have unfairly given them a bad rap.
giphy.gif

Back