Definitive Audiophile pressings

I made a $20 offer. We shall see....
I have a copy of this and absolutely love it. Not perfect condition, but decent price nonetheless

I will soon the be the proud owner of a MFSL Crime of the Century that ticks for the first 30 seconds of Hide In Your Shell 😉

I’m seriously considering purchasing a MFSL Beatles Collection box set I found online for $850, but I’m curious to what you all think about this particular set, if it’s a good deal or not. I messaged the seller for pictures, this is what I got. Would any of you mind looking and weighing in?

I’ve got Blonder. It is excellent. Really cool presentation of the record by Kev. You’ll enjoy. It’s not full throttle off the charts, it’s kinda... more detailed and refined? But not in a loses energy kind of way, if that makes sense.
I was surprised to receive both The Muffs albums today. Just listened to Blonder and Blonder and man, what a great album! High energy, melodic, fun, and some of the best screaming I’ve heard in a while! ;)

I think their point is that they are a lot of fun at parties 🙄
I mean clearly. I guess it's that I shouldn't find it odd that I'm getting a $60 record in the mail from another continent that's being held together by hope, as opposed to the well worn and established practice of employing some form of adhesive product to keep it safe. Silly me.

What's your point?
My point is I enjoy discussing music and vinyl, but not shipping boxes.

Best discuss with the vendor, as I can see no point in knocking an honest business online. Too much of that available online already.

I don't know what you are seeking from your post.

Best discuss with the vendor, as I can see no point in knocking an honest business online. Too much of that available online already.

Here's a thought, if you can't figure it out, and you think it's unreasonable, just ignore the post. It's about 5 sentences long. Or better yet, just ignore me, there's a button for just that. Instead, you decide to be a smart ass and then force me to respond, and we go back and forth like this for a while and waste more of your precious time...

But here, I'll make it clearer and take up a bit more time discussing it.

You see this flap?
Screenshot_20210401-230643_Gallery.jpg
Well in order for this shipping box to be secure, you either have to pull that flap up so that it's out and locked... Like this:
20210401_125013.jpg
Or tape the opening. They didn't do either of these things. The tab isn't bent. I picked up the package and the flap opened. It was that easy. So I'm mentioning it because it's a real lazy way to ship a $60 record across the globe.

I’m seriously considering purchasing a MFSL Beatles Collection box set I found online for $850, but I’m curious to what you all think about this particular set, if it’s a good deal or not. I messaged the seller for pictures, this is what I got. Would any of you mind looking and weighing in?

Cant view the pics but there’s a box for $850 OBO on eBay currently that has been reposted a few times with no bids. I bet you could make a lower offer on it...it’s hard to tell though based on photos of a seller who can’t play test...which is why I’ve held back on buying some copies around that price point.

Cant view the pics but there’s a box for $850 OBO on eBay currently that has been reposted a few times with no bids. I bet you could make a lower offer on it...it’s hard to tell though based on photos of a seller who can’t play test...which is why I’ve held back on buying some copies around that price point.
That’s the one I’m looking at. Wonder why you can’t see the pics? I’ll try again....

Back