Definitive Audiophile pressings

Let me know when the next buy 2 get one sale is so I can confirm waiting every week for 6 months
I think the next one will be in May if I remember correctly. I think they are Feb, May, November and maybe one more throughout the year?

Seeing the Dylan Oh Mercy MoFi finally get cancelled was a weight lifted off my shoulders haha

Has anyone ever told you you look like Konstantin from Killing Eve?!

Not familiar, but Thank you? lol

..........I think I need to up my body count to get the right "look", that comes with experience I'm sure. I just listen to records :)
1614828203207.png 2020-12-22_20-26-02.jpg

This 100 percent!!!

100%!!! Would be awesome if we got a lot more audiophile hip-hop, disco, R&B/neo-soul pressings! Would love an audiophile pressing of Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveSounds and Britney Spears’ Blackout!!!
There's a lot of stuff they're missing the boat on, the problem is they go where the crack research team says the money is at...........over and over and over and over.......and over, again.

There's a lot of stuff they're missing the boat on, the problem is they go where the crack research team says the money is at...........over and over and over and over.......and over, again.
I think there is also the idea that the other bigger labels putting out high quality issues mostly own the rights to the music now. Rhino, Craft, Blue Note...even the Acoustic Sounds/Verve series now. Part of the tired titles from MoFi and AP is that they know people will always buy another reissue of Kind of Blue or Tapestry, but the other part is why should labels give their best titles to MoFi or AP or MMJ when they can just hire out Bernie or Kev or CB and go straight to RTI to press them?

I think there is also the idea that the other bigger labels putting out high quality issues mostly own the rights to the music now. Rhino, Craft, Blue Note...even the Acoustic Sounds/Verve series now. Part of the tired titles from MoFi and AP is that they know people will always buy another reissue of Kind of Blue or Tapestry, but the other part is why should labels give their best titles to MoFi or AP or MMJ when they can just hire out Bernie or Kev or CB and go straight to RTI to press them?
Agreed, but none of them are really pushing for some of the titles we've been talking about. Maybe in time, I mean Intervention does a nice job of more non-typical audiophile artist, hopefully they'll all see there's a new generation of cash-cows..............I mean, fans out there ;)

Late to the game but this is fun:

Mofi: 11
AP: 21
SC: 9
PP: 2
Impex: 4

Kevin Gray: 98 apparently, which pleases and surprises me. Basically 20% of my collection is Big Daddy Kev. Does that make me more or less of a stalker than @MikeH ? lol
It just makes you a better stalker because you're less obvious about it and won't get caught! :ROFLMAO:

Back