Definitive Audiophile pressings

That album, There Is Nothing Wrong With Love, is also essential, imo. All three offer something different I think but Keep It Like A Secret is maybe more accessible.

Mad I slept on that Live album. Sick (20 min) cover of Cortez The Killer on there.
Last Time I saw them live they played a 10 minutes cover of “Benny And The Jets” during their encore. It was epic.

Last Time I saw them live they played a 10 minutes cover of “Benny And The Jets” during their encore. It was epic.
I had to look it up to make sure, but they played a Cowgirl in the Sand jam in the encore last time I saw them.

The time before that Martsch came out and started the encore alone with a bottle slide and played a couple songs from Now You Know, then the rest of the band came out and brought the house down.

Have loved seeing them live. Martsch et all deserve to be brought up a lot more in guitarist discussions.

Last edited:
Does anyone own this bad boy that maybe doesn't listen to it as much as they like? I shall buy it from your hands. Slide in my DMs, nobody gotta know. 🤫🤫🤫

I finally opened my Lush Life received yesterday. I have to say MoFi has something to learn here, the packaging is top notch! Sounds great too of course.

So I just ordered Supertramp’s Breakfast in America (MOFI) and Earth Wind and Fire’s That’s the Way of the World (Impex) from Acoustic Sounds. I’ve never ordered Backordered items from them before, is there any way to guess a timetable or is it just sit and wait?

So I just ordered Supertramp’s Breakfast in America (MOFI) and Earth Wind and Fire’s That’s the Way of the World (Impex) from Acoustic Sounds. I’ve never ordered Backordered items from them before, is there any way to guess a timetable or is it just sit and wait?
You can ask them but they will tell you they don’t know. At least from my experience.

sit/wait
or, for EWF, go to Elusive Disc and don't wait: Earth, Wind & Fire That's The Way Of The World Numbered Limited Edition 180g LP
Elusive Disc seems to have a partnership of some kind w Impex and, therefore, first dibs on them

Last edited:
Sit and wait is the short answer! Usually backordering MoFi is best to do from Music Direct since they get first dibs on stock from MoFi. AS is hit or miss on MoFi restocks from what I have seen. I don't think Supertramp is OOP though so eventually they will get more I'd imagine. There was recently a restock of that title so maybe AS just hasn't gotten theirs in yet from that.

Back