Definitive Audiophile pressings

That might be a great option since Dire Straits is one of those band I like, but not necessarily love enough to invest so much audiophile dollars into.
Yeah, I have this and an OG Brothers in Arms...I feel as I might want to also get self titled but that would be enough Dire Straits for me.

Also this is new...

Also this is new...

10,000 copies is a big run. I would be happy with the $35 version of this one, I wonder if this and Pearl will get any more standard MoFi represses or if that will threaten the one step sales.

Also this is new...

Great album for a change with them but another retread also. The standard mofi is pretty damn good, I think I’ll stick with that.

Blues For Allah is back too @Crabbers sorry not sorry.

10,000 copies is a big run. I would be happy with the $35 version of this one, I wonder if this and Pearl will get any more standard MoFi represses or if that will threaten the one step sales.
Good question! They're both awaiting repress, so will they come out before the UD1S? Not sure, as you said, this could threaten the UD1S sales...maybe.

I think this and Pearl will get repressed. They are still on awaiting repress on MD and the MoFi site. Although I do wonder if the 33 of Tapestry will happen any time soon...not sure if they need an additional license for it but this is being released for the 50th anniversary so if they need a new license, not sure they'll get it with the other likely reissues coming out this year.

Blues For Allah is back too @Crabbers sorry not sorry.

Damn I just pulled the trigger on a Rocktober Rhino pressing of this that seemed like a good deal shipped from Italy. Wonder if I can offload it to subsidize the mofi....

Damn I just pulled the trigger on a Rocktober Rhino pressing of this that seemed like a good deal shipped from Italy. Wonder if I can offload it to subsidize the mofi....
The Rhino sounds pretty great and you don’t have to flip it up over a bunch of times and you could use the $50 you save to buy another LP (or two) that ya don’t have?

You're correct -- sorry! I think it was showing "sold out" -- after the announcement that it was back in stock -- but it's obviously available again.
I don't know how I found the "back in stock" page originally, but I just have distill alert set up for it now and they are putting up whatever the next pressings coming through are a few days early it seems. Layla and a bunch of Dire Straits are back as well today.

Back