Definitive Audiophile pressings

@MikeH Finally got my Clem Snide albums. Listened to The Ghost of Fashion yesterday and am spinning Your Favorite Music now. Fantastic pressings. Thanks for pointing them out.

Weird that they come with plastic inners though. I've never seen that before.
They are so good right?? And the bonus tracks are really nice. I gotta give mine a spin again today.

Those plastic inners are real weird. It's a Sundazed thing. I just got the Colin Blunstone release from them and they were in those inners too. I guess they are better than paper inners? but never seen them before either.

Last edited:
They are so good right?? And the bonus tracks are really nice. I gotta give mine a spin again today.

Those plastic inners are real weird. It's a Sundazed thing. I just got the Colin Blumstone release from them and they were in those inners too. I guess they are better than paper inners? but never seen them before either.
Oh yeah, they're incredible. They fit really well in-between spinning The Good Life albums I just got. They're different but complimentary to each other imo.

This is the Smashing Pumpkins box that is back in print.
Confirmed the deadwax after getting my copy today.

interesting! this is the one i grabbed from the repress last year:

You can see he starts to blink in Morse code starting at about the 2 min mark.
I am not good with Morse code but I think he is saying “please help me. Held captive in basement somewhere in New York State.”
he can leave whenever he wants!

i've just made it very very difficult to do so.

Looking at the Mellon Collie listing and they are so many scam sellers on Discogs now. This site headed down the toilet now?
wait...you mean new seller BostonJimBob is a scammer?? He doesn't actually have Sea Change MoFi for $70?? or the Zeppelin classic records albums for $80?? shit.

but yea. discogs is rubbish now. i'd bet almost anything they move to a paid subscription model within 6 months and list combatting fake sellers as part of the "benefits" of it.

Back