Cute Animal Thread

Whenever people talk about how mean cats are I think of my sweet girl Onyx and I’m grateful she missed the attitude memo
I agree! my cat is super sweet too. I can't relate to most cat owners who'll talk about how their cat knocks things off shelves, or throws up on the carpet, or zooms around the house. 🤷‍♂️

cat pic tax

1639491056578.png

I agree! my cat is super sweet too. I can't relate to most cat owners who'll talk about how their cat knocks things off shelves, or throws up on the carpet, or zooms around the house. 🤷‍♂️

cat pic tax
Yeah, those parts too. Although she does sometimes vomit on the carpet, but it's usually whenever she gets into the dogs’ food. I love that any amount of petting will cause her to start drooling.

Your cat is so photogenic! Love green eyes! :love:

So the dogs have figured out that Christmas means they get never ending gifts and treats. So much so that they spent all of Christmas morning searching the presents under the tree for anything that was theirs. Grabbing gifts that contained dog toys or treats and absconding with them... Later in the day my wife and I found an unopened gift that had been missed and took it back to the bedroom to open it, as soon as the dogs clocked that we had a present in our hands they raced into the bedroom in anticipation of what was obviously going to be another gift for them.
20211226_133941.jpg

Last edited:
Back