Cute Animal Thread

I built a live vivarium for my crested gecko friend. What I thought was going to be a weekend project turned into a 4 weekend project but I’m glad it’s done and I learned a lot. I’m happy with how it turned out and I’m excited to do another one!

The monstera will quickly take over the tank and will need to be removed, but I’ve got time to think of good replacements.

can you spot our friend?
10AABD2B-A214-406D-9802-502420869D09.jpeg

Last edited:
I built a live vivarium for my crested gecko friend. What I thought was going to be a weekend project turned into a 4 weekend project but I’m glad it’s done and I learned a lot. I’m happy with how it turned out and I’m excited to do another one!

The monstera will quickly take over the tank and will need to be removed, but I’ve got time to think of good replacements.

can you spot our friend?
View attachment 111270
My son had a crested gecko, he was a lot of fun :)
1633030907906.png

Hey all, a friend of my partner and I is having some complications with their kitten and now requires surgery on their eye

Help Maggie Keep Her Vision, organized by Shiyann Cole

any help or just passing it along social media would be great.

PET TAX:

U7ETFeJl.jpg

caught them like this. Managed to snap off a quick picture before they went back to pretending they werent just cuddling.

This dog saved my daughters life, not in an accident or fire, but mentally. She nothing less than a God send, the things she does are amazing, you look into her eyes and all you see is her unconditional love for her Momma. I know this is a bit gushy, but she changed our lives, my daughters first and foremost. Hope it brings a smile to your face, have a great weekend :)

This dog saved my daughters life, not in an accident or fire, but mentally. She nothing less than a God send, the things she does are amazing, you look into her eyes and all you see is her unconditional love for her Momma. I know this is a bit gushy, but she changed our lives, my daughters first and foremost. Hope it brings a smile to your face, have a great weekend :)

This is great Tony, I am happy for you, your daughter and the very loved canine.

I have a slightly off topic question related to you post. In one of the first images in the video the Pup is in a hall with an overhead glass art piece. Do you know anything about this piece or where it’s located? Tacoma is big into glass art thanks to Dale Chihuly. This overhead glass piece looks similar to our bridge of glass we have here. Just curious. Thanks!

This is great Tony, I am happy for you, your daughter and the very loved canine.

I have a slightly off topic question related to you post. In one of the first images in the video the Pup is in a hall with an overhead glass art piece. Do you know anything about this piece or where it’s located? Tacoma is big into glass art thanks to Dale Chihuly. This overhead glass piece looks similar to our bridge of glass we have here. Just curious. Thanks!
Good eye :)

Its from the Chihuly Collection at the Morean Arts Center/Glass Studio in St. Petersburg FL.

Back