Cute Animal Thread

Corgis rule! If I could have a dog, I would definitely get a Corgi!
It's my moms favorite dog. They got one my senior year of high school that passed away after 13 years, and then a year after that they got another named Molly and now Molly has a new friend in Sophie. Although really Molly is not a fan of the new pup yet.

It's my moms favorite dog. They got one my senior year of high school that passed away after 13 years, and then a year after that they got another named Molly and now Molly has a new friend in Sophie. Although really Molly is not a fan of the new pup yet.
When corgis stand up on their hind legs, it looks like their pants need to be pulled up.

And their little tails! Molly and Sophie will be BFFs soon. Perfect names.

Ha! We named him. He came to us as Andy but had only had that name for one day. So, yes. The Rescue isn’t even accepting apps for him because we are probably just keeping him.
Any ideas what breeds he has in him? I see some cattle dog markings. Exciting! Congrats on your maybe/probable new family member!

Squee!!! I'll be right up to meet him/her? Tell me all. Name, age, breed mixes???
Bella (Butterbean) We were going to rename her but she totally knows it and wiggles when you say it. She’s a pug mix and my guess is there is some Boston Terrier in there too. They said she’s 4-5 years old, so she’s about the same age as our other dog. She’s small, maybe 15-20 lbs. I’m not used to such small dogs!

Back