Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Mine was supposedly supposed to deliver yesterday, now it is postal service purgatory. Got a shipping notice on May 26 and it is now June 9th, absolutely ridiculous.

I just got mine today but I feel your pain. Everything has taken forever and/or come in damaged lately (including my autographed maddie & tae which also reached me today).

I dont want to even buy anything new at this point unless I know it wont ship media mail and the company packs well.

Just got this email from Hailey Whittiers team

It is with much disappointment that we have made the decision to place a hold on our Vinyl order for “The Dream”.

Due to Covid-19, vinyl processing plants have been facing a backup in production. After a few rounds of test pressings, we have found that the quality of the recording has been compromised and we refuse to give you anything that is less than the utmost highest quality.
Your order will be refunded immediately. We have been looking forward to this for months and are very bummed by the turnout, however we are eagerly anticipating another attempt once production plants are a bit more stable.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time and as always, thank you for your support of this record.

Just got this email from Hailey Whittiers team

It is with much disappointment that we have made the decision to place a hold on our Vinyl order for “The Dream”.

Due to Covid-19, vinyl processing plants have been facing a backup in production. After a few rounds of test pressings, we have found that the quality of the recording has been compromised and we refuse to give you anything that is less than the utmost highest quality.
Your order will be refunded immediately. We have been looking forward to this for months and are very bummed by the turnout, however we are eagerly anticipating another attempt once production plants are a bit more stable.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time and as always, thank you for your support of this record.
Pretty bummed about this one. I hope they notify those that originally ordered when they make another attempt at it.

Pretty bummed about this one. I hope they notify those that originally ordered when they make another attempt at it.

Yeah me too. Part of me thinks this isn’t happening because she signed with a label recently and they are going to want to release it on vinyl I’m guessing.

Has anyone's Margo Price albums moved at all? I was really excited when I got a shipping label creation notice on 7/2 but USPS still hasn't received the package. So much for spinning that on Friday (or before).

Has anyone's Margo Price albums moved at all? I was really excited when I got a shipping label creation notice on 7/2 but USPS still hasn't received the package. So much for spinning that on Friday (or before).
Mine should be here tomorrow. I ordered from MRC. I’ve seen a few being spun on insta.

Back