Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Yes! Happy in Hindsight is such a great song.

I like Stadium a lot too. He does do "funny" or satyrical well. I guess I prefer when it's a bit more subtle or tongue-in-cheek than "Shave Like a Razor."

Did you ever listen to Middle Brother? His verse on the title track is good. (also, pretty clearly pre sobriety)

Yes he is hilarious, Traveller were so fun. This was the show I went to. My friend took a video of the whole show. It is worth a watch if you got some time.

I have the Middle Brother record but I haven't listened to it in a long time so I didn't even remember that he was on that record.

It is a crazy to me he a realtor in LA now, he also does some pretty amazing leather work too.

Alright, Dierks Bentley released a new project called Hot Country Knights - The K is Silent. It’s basically Country Spinal Tap and points it’s finger straight at 90’s Country and I love it.

It’s also leaps and bounds better than anything Bentley has done as a solo artist. While it may be a little Spinal Tap-ish, it’s also legitimately good!

New album is up for preorder but the signed colored vinyl version is pricey and supposedly that is the discount price for one week.

At least it has reasonably priced Media Mail shipping. Unfortunately Ive gotten used to paying in the mid $30s for shipped albums direct from artists

Well, I wasn't diggin the Isbell singles but listening to the full album I can't even remember why.

The Zach Bryan album is ok for me so far, it feels like there's a lot of "i'm young and this is deep".

Well, I wasn't diggin the Isbell singles but listening to the full album I can't even remember why.

The Zach Bryan album is ok for me so far, it feels like there's a lot of "i'm young and this is deep".

I agree on Zach Bryan. I actually like Elisabeth more than his first one but I still just can't get into him. He just reminds me of a less talented Tyler Childers.

I agree on Zach Bryan. I actually like Elisabeth more than his first one but I still just can't get into him. He just reminds me of a less talented Tyler Childers.

Yeah I want to like them but he just doesn't do anything for me. Anytime I listen to his songs on Spotify, I feel like I am listening to the same song over and over. The words are different but the music is blah.

After not being super excited about the first two singles, this Isbell album is really impressive. I try not to judge albums too quickly but I've listened to it four times today and I definitely like it better than Nashville Sound.

After not being super excited about the first two singles, this Isbell album is really impressive. I try not to judge albums too quickly but I've listened to it four times today and I definitely like it better than Nashville Sound.

I agree, and I'm so mad at myself for buying it from VMP. Why don't I ever learn!?

I agree, and I'm so mad at myself for buying it from VMP. Why don't I ever learn!?

I agree. It has maybe one of the weakest songs he's ever written in my opinion with Running with Our Eyes Closed but other than that the album is fire.

• On Fire
Reactions: mgp
New No depression is out now and there is now a cheaper digital subscription that might be especially tempting for the non-american crowd because it also eliminates shiping ciosts.

Back