Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Jeremy Ivey (Mr. Margo Price) has released a few singles from his upcoming album which have been okay, but I'm really digging this new duet with his wife:

He's playing an in-store in Grimey's in a few weeks. Thinking about going but as you said I wasn't nuts about the first few singles.

So this guy killed it with his opening set last night for Old Crow, I think some of his aw shucks banter was a bit of a put on, especially since he seemed much more confident on stage with Old Crow (he’s in the band now):

Anyhow, Southern by the Grace of God is a great song:

So this Mike and the Moonpies album Cheap Silver and Solid Country Gold is one of my favorites of the year. I looked into the vinyl and it appears to only be available on their site. It's $38 with shipping for a 31 minute album. That seems ridiculous to me but I know there are definitely barriers for smaller bands getting their stuff pressed to vinyl.

However, I can't bring myself to pay more than a dollar per minute of music.

So this Mike and the Moonpies album Cheap Silver and Solid Country Gold is one of my favorites of the year. I looked into the vinyl and it appears to only be available on their site. It's $38 with shipping for a 31 minute album. That seems ridiculous to me but I know there are definitely barriers for smaller bands getting their stuff pressed to vinyl.

I've been in the same boat. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for it to show up at other retailers.

I've been in the same boat. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for it to show up at other retailers.
Ask your shop?

So, I was looking into some Turnpike Troubadours on wax and found copies of their self-titled album on Amazon for $12.99 prime eligible. I snagged a copy but assume some of you all may well be interested also.

Back