Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Looks great, I made the mistake of trusting my local record store the they said, “oh, yeah we will definitely get the indie exclusive” and of course they did not and now it’s seemingly sold out. If anyone stumbles across a copy of the indie exclusives at retail, PM me the link or if you find one at a local store, I will reimburse ya for purchase and shipping cost. If not, no biggie I will wait til the black version is under $20 and grab on of those. The cover are looks great too.

Black is $17.99 on Amazon right now.

I doubt it. Most modern bluegrass is CD only. I’m on the lookout for it too.
Which sadly, at the rate CDs are phasing out, is a problem for a niche genre like bluegrass to stay relevant. They should follow Billy Strings' and Molly Tuttle's marketing examples.

IMG_7807.JPG

This horrible cell phone pic from two years ago came up on my instagram history a few days ago. Tyler Childers playing on the patio of a club in Kansas City to about 200 people packed in there. It was the week before Purgatory came out and he was just starting to get a bunch of press about Sturgill Simpson producing his new album. I thought he'd get more popular but I had no idea he'd be where he is two short years later. He seems to really deserve the success.

Back