Continental European members

do any of you have any experience with dodax and warped records? do they ask yoimu to send back , refund or replace?

edit - apparently they just replace ;)

Last edited:
Heading to Italy this Saturday for about 11 days. We are hitting Rome, Milan, Florence and Venice.

Does anyone have any recommended record shops in these areas? Preferably looking for used, where I can get unique Italian pressings of any genre.

Heading to Italy this Saturday for about 11 days. We are hitting Rome, Milan, Florence and Venice.

Does anyone have any recommended record shops in these areas? Preferably looking for used, where I can get unique Italian pressings of any genre.

Maybe @NathanRicaud can help you, he spent some time in Italy this year.

Maybe @NathanRicaud can help you, he spent some time in Italy this year.
Has anyone gotten back to you @Melt Face Molly Drop?!?! I’ve been to all those places in Italy but I’ve never looked into record stores unfortunately 😔

I think in general I wouldn’t go into record stores because I know it will be a bit of a pain for me to bring back the vinyl! I was in London and I didn’t even look there at any record stores 🙈

Has anyone gotten back to you @Melt Face Molly Drop?!?! I’ve been to all those places in Italy but I’ve never looked into record stores unfortunately 😔

I think in general I wouldn’t go into record stores because I know it will be a bit of a pain for me to bring back the vinyl! I was in London and I didn’t even look there at any record stores 🙈
No problem at all. I will say that record shopping definitely isn’t my priority when traveling overseas, but I like to try and get pressings local to the area. We've got a pretty packed schedule as it is, so I may not even get a chance to step away.

No problem at all. I will say that record shopping definitely isn’t my priority when traveling overseas, but I like to try and get pressings local to the area. We've got a pretty packed schedule as it is, so I may not even get a chance to step away.

try the discogs group International record store index or so

👋I'm in Paris next week, and even though I'm regularly traveling here, it's been a while since I haven't shopped in local indie stores.

Besides the one I used to spend time and are still around (born bad, silence de la rue, Gibert...), I'm trying to find some good second hand stores (eclectic genres) with affordable prices (so, no monster melodies). Any suggestions? @Skalap maybe?

👋I'm in Paris next week, and even though I'm regularly traveling here, it's been a while since I haven't shopped in local indie stores.

Besides the one I used to spend time and are still around (born bad, silence de la rue, Gibert...), I'm trying to find some good second hand stores (eclectic genres) with affordable prices (so, no monster melodies). Any suggestions? @Skalap maybe?

Superfly Records and Betino's for jazz, latin, world grooves and world music. Near to Gibert there is Croco Disc, records are a bit pricey but they sell almost only 2nd hand records. Heartbeat Vinyl for expensive Japanese releases. Balades Sonores but they don't have tons of 2nd hand records.

Superfly Records and Betino's for jazz, latin, world grooves and world music. Near to Gibert there is Croco Disc, records are a bit pricey but they sell almost only 2nd hand records. Heartbeat Vinyl for expensive Japanese releases. Balades Sonores but they don't have tons of 2nd hand records.

Thanks, I forgot about Crocodisc! You're not the first one to recommend Betino's so I'll definitely have a look. Thanks too for Heartbeat, this might be a good place for my OBI-obsession 🙈

Thanks, I forgot about Crocodisc! You're not the first one to recommend Betino's so I'll definitely have a look. Thanks too for Heartbeat, this might be a good place for my OBI-obsession 🙈

You'll have everything you want to feed your OB(i)session, from high priced OG J-Jazz to cheap J-Pop records. Be prepared to spend some time in this shop ;)

Back