Christmas Music

Some NOLA favorites:

the office asked me to thank you for this:
1701994228931.png
They didn't have the Justin Wilson album (SHOCKER, I KNOW), but the song is on this! Compilations featuring the other two songs are also queued. I have no idea what this guy is saying. I only understand about every fifth word. (Not Justin, I used to watch him every Saturday afternoon when I was a kid - whoever is doing this is a might bit thicker in accent and also slips into French every once in a while.)

How do y'all spell Alligator anyhow?

the office asked me to thank you for this:
View attachment 189891
They didn't have the Justin Wilson album (SHOCKER, I KNOW), but the song is on this! Compilations featuring the other two songs are also queued. I have no idea what this guy is saying. I only understand about every fifth word. (Not Justin, I used to watch him every Saturday afternoon when I was a kid - whoever is doing this is a might bit thicker in accent and also slips into French every once in a while.)

How do y'all spell Alligator anyhow?
My grandfather would read this to me every Christmas Eve. It was one of my favorite things as a little girl. I read it to @debianlinux because he was very incredulous about the Cajun version where Santa has a skiff pulled by alligators and wears a muskrat suit. Merry Christmas to all til I see you some mo!

And yes a few French words in there but mainly when Santa calls his alligators—Gaston, Celeste, Renee, etc.

I disliked the album that came up in the 1001 album generator but I am digging this Christmas Albim that Robbie Williams made.

Back