Christian Music, Anyone?

For you fans of Leopard Print:

For you fans of Leopard Print:
I want a repress of Lead Me On

I've never gotten into much Christian music (generally stuff that "crossed over" into its genre's mainstream, like MxPx in my punk days, or Sufjan later), but let me just say that I am somewhat jealous of how much, and how diverse, Christian music there is. I was raised Mormon, and let me tell you, the choices of music that wouldn't offend my stepmom were slim, and generally ranged from bad to dire.

I've never gotten into much Christian music (generally stuff that "crossed over" into its genre's mainstream, like MxPx in my punk days, or Sufjan later), but let me just say that I am somewhat jealous of how much, and how diverse, Christian music there is. I was raised Mormon, and let me tell you, the choices of music that wouldn't offend my stepmom were slim, and generally ranged from bad to dire.
I was so into tooth and nail / solid state / goatee records growing up. It was legit what I wanted to listen and was Christian / “Christian”

New Switchfoot Album out is pretty good. It's called interrobang. If you like Swithfoot definitely check it out. For me, it's grabbed my attention more than the past couple of their releases.

New Switchfoot Album out is pretty good. It's called interrobang. If you like Swithfoot definitely check it out. For me, it's grabbed my attention more than the past couple of their releases.
The drum tones are amazing on this record. Lots of various string instruments. A new sound for sure from them. Look up the story of the mixing board it was done on.

Back