Ch Ch Ch Changes! - David Bowie Talk

I'm on the fence.
What's going on with the first Tin Machine?
Does this mean they won't be in Box 5?

Some legal ramblings between the Sales brothers over tin machine ..I think because contractually the first lp is classed as a Bowie solo album , and they want a slice of money from it, whereas the second was split as a band ...so that’s holding up any box sets...fortunately I’ve got the first album on vinyl and cd , but only the second on cd so this reissue suits me

Some legal ramblings between the Sales brothers over tin machine ..I think because contractually the first lp is classed as a Bowie solo album , and they want a slice of money from it, whereas the second was split as a band ...so that’s holding up any box sets...fortunately I’ve got the first album on vinyl and cd , but only the second on cd so this reissue suits me
I have them on CD and now I'm maybe not on the fence about getting TM2.

Lots of talk about it being a lost classic in the press release. Come on... it’s Tin Machine II. It has a couple of excellent songs but is all over the place. Buddha Of Suburbia on the other hand. Still, I’m getting it because I get everything Bowie.

Hopefully this will be downloadable at some point. I like listening to concerts but I find often with streaming services their versions of gapless are less than ideal.

Did anyone receive the Tin Machine II reissue yet?
I finally got a tracking number from Record Store UK but it shows it's in pre-shipment status since July 16.

Back