Ch Ch Ch Changes! - David Bowie Talk

Picked this up at a local today, used, but it appears to be in pristine condition. I'm not a huge Bowie collector and don't have any box sets, just individual albums. Thought this might be a good way to fill the comp gap. Looks like a good collection of his earlier stuff.

BowieBBC.jpg

BowieBBC2.jpg

I really like this comp

Picked this up at a local today, used, but it appears to be in pristine condition. I'm not a huge Bowie collector and don't have any box sets, just individual albums. Thought this might be a good way to fill the comp gap. Looks like a good collection of his earlier stuff.

BowieBBC.jpg

BowieBBC2.jpg
It's a good one. I especially love hearing Ziggy material in early stages

BowieBBC.jpg

BowieBBC2.jpg
It’s great set imo ..

BowieBBC.jpg

BowieBBC2.jpg
Had this one on CD for a while and jumped on it when they finally pressed it on vinyl. Good stuff.

BowieBBC.jpg

BowieBBC2.jpg
Nice! I'm still on the hunt :)

I would have to check but I think the vinyl box has (at the time) an additional track on it that was not on the US/EU cd box set

I am such a nerd, I ripped the cds and then made an alternate cd versions of Hunky Dory and another of Ziggy. Played those in my car for years.
I forget, does the bewlay bros version here not have that obnoxious "i'm hungry" tag at the end?

Hey Bow-heads, come join us in the June Vinyl Challenge for a Bowie themed month.

So, my wife walks out of the kitchen and screams and shouts “oh god what is that?”

I put on super husband cape and run to her rescue. Ready to remove a snake or stomp a bug…

Not immediately seeing anything, I ask what she is upset about.

She goes “on the wall?”

I still don’t see it…

“What is that horrible baby thing…”

Then I realize what she is talking about:
IMG_2950.jpeg

Last edited:

Guess I am going in-person to RSD for the first time sinc 2019. The Trident sessions are actually quite good recordings, don't let the demo tag scare you off.

Sadly I am too old to shift my career back to archives

Sadly I am too old to shift my career back to archives

Also living in London on that salary would be depressing.

Back