Ch Ch Ch Changes! - David Bowie Talk

The hours release I got is terrible. The cover looks like a bootleg, like it was a blow up of the cd cover. I’d take a live show from the Outside tour over a remix of an existing album any day.

The hours release I got is terrible. The cover looks like a bootleg, like it was a blow up of the cd cover. I’d take a live show from the Outside tour over a remix of an existing album Amy day.
Two unrelated Bowie opinions I understand. The juxtaposition of unrelated periods much like the official posthumous release schedule.

The Canadian shipment of No Trendy is late, looks like it had landfall yesterday or today since I just got shipping notice.

Glad the changed the cover of Liveandwell because the original is ugly.

And another reissue coming

I have it, and a pointless extra mix of it, in the box, no need for white or red, those two rarest of vinyl colours...

You forgot everyone’s favourite, coke bottle clear

my admission. I like coke bottle clear and own very few records on it. I also like white and red too if I’m being honest, I just own millions of each of those!

Back to the point though, yet another pointless release with no distinguishing factor other than colour, pretty rank.

Back