Bugs

For those of you who never got a email from us to verify your account and you could never find it in your spam box I think I have found what's up.

A few people emails info@needlesandgrooves.com about this issue and when I tried to respond my reply bounced. Our domain has apparently been backlisted by the Spamhaus Database and we are being rejected by peoples emails or their ISPs spam filters for being a "known spammer".

I have no clue how we have already been blacklisted. I have reported it to them and opened up an appeal. Hopefully we can get or domain of the blacklist.

For those of you who never got a email from us to verify your account and you could never find it in your spam box I think I have found what's up.

A few people emails info@needlesandgrooves.com about this issue and when I tried to respond my reply bounced. Our domain has apparently been backlisted by the Spamhaus Database and we are being rejected by peoples emails or their ISPs spam filters for being a "known spammer".

I have no clue how we have already been blacklisted. I have reported it to them and opened up an appeal. Hopefully we can get or domain of the blacklist.

other dude reported us?

not sure if this is a bug or a feature of this site or a setting I need to change, on the unnamed previous forum, when I clicked on watched forums/threads it only showed the unread threads by default and I would click to see all, on here all of them are shown and the unread ones are bold (which is hardly different from the regular text)

not sure if this is a bug or a feature of this site or a setting I need to change, on the unnamed previous forum, when I clicked on watched forums/threads it only showed the unread threads by default and I would click to see all, on here all of them are shown and the unread ones are bold (which is hardly different from the regular text)

Yes!! I preferred that too, especially having quite a lot of watched threads, so much easier just to see the ones with new content.

So while other people have been able to make it through the office firewalls, I'm in the opposite boat now and am getting blocked. Any advice for a workaround?

Mine is still blocked, but it went from being blocked because it was uncategorized, to being blocked because it's a newly registered website. So maybe it's a matter of waiting a little longer for the site to stop being new? idk.

@RenegadeMonster @AnthonyI @AndySlash is this something we can change? I also want only unread threads to show up when I click watched threads.

ALSO - Every time I click on a notification that someone commented on one of my profile posts, it takes me to the very bottom of my profile page, as opposed to the specific post someone commented on.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there some way of handling this that I'm not doing right? Every time I click on a notification regarding someone's post, it'll take me to the right page, but the very bottom of the page, and I have to scroll up to actually find the comment. Just checking because I'm not seeing anyone else mention the problem, and given how completely frustrating of a problem it is, I'm starting to think it's just me.

Edit: It may actually just be me...when I go to the forum on my phone it jumps to the right post, just not on my computer. So it might be that my siloed browser blocks the code that jumps the page to the right spot.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having this problem? Is there some way of handling this that I'm not doing right? Every time I click on a notification regarding someone's post, it'll take me to the right page, but the very bottom of the page, and I have to scroll up to actually find the comment. Just checking because I'm not seeing anyone else mention the problem, and given how completely frustrating of a problem it is, I'm starting to think it's just me.

Edit: It may actually just be me...when I go to the forum on my phone it jumps to the right post, just not on my computer. So it might be that my siloed browser blocks the code that jumps the page to the right spot.
Definitely try it on a different browser (not at work) to see if you receive different results.

To add as a reference point, tried on both my mobile and desktop and they redirected to the correct posts.

I think I noticed something similar, except that the profile comment was at the very very top of my screen (to the point where it took me several times to realize this). Is that your case, or is the new comment definitely off-screen?

I think I noticed something similar, except that the profile comment was at the very very top of my screen (to the point where it took me several times to realize this). Is that your case, or is the new comment definitely off-screen?

It’s always off screen. You know how generally a page will load, then something else loads which jumps you to the correct spot on that page? The second half is what appears to not be happening on my computer. But the more I think about it I think it’s something that my silo is blocking, so I’ll probably just have to hope that eventually the forum stops being blocked by my computer

Not necessarily a site bug, but does anyone know how to get Gmail to stop sending all the emails to the spam folder. I added the address to my contacts.

Not sure if you got this fixed yet but i continued to click not spam over the course of yesterday and now i'm finally getting them to my inbox.

It’s always off screen. You know how generally a page will load, then something else loads which jumps you to the correct spot on that page? The second half is what appears to not be happening on my computer. But the more I think about it I think it’s something that my silo is blocking, so I’ll probably just have to hope that eventually the forum stops being blocked by my computer
Ah yes, I know what you're talking about re: the jumping. It does sound like some image or possibly a piece of javascript is being blocked.

Back