Bugs

Yeah I hope this would be possible. I'm blocked from accessing this site at my work computer. Not sure if it's related to it not being https but it's flagged as not secure and spam.
I couldn't access the site at work because it said it was uncategorized, changed it to https and now it's working.

Add me to the blocked-at-work-because-an-uncategorized-site list. I have a silo'd browser I can use to access it for the time being, but it makes the site slower and I can't upload files. Assuming it'll get properly indexed at some point and will fix itself, but figured I'd mention here.

ALSO - Every time I click on a notification that someone commented on one of my profile posts, it takes me to the very bottom of my profile page, as opposed to the specific post someone commented on.

I couldn't access the site at work because it said it was uncategorized, changed it to https and now it's working. Thanks!

@uvwxVinyl, maybe give that a shot?
Sadly my company has it classified as "uncategorized spam" at the moment. Hopefully it's just a temporary thing as the website is new and then later it will get on to the safe list.

I must say I've done more at work today without being able to access the forum other than on my phone.
My company's web filtering service blocked page 19 of the introductions thread due to "adult content", but that's all its blocked so far. I was able to still get into everything else so yay!

Maybe a bug, maybe just me - I thought I had turned off email notifications for everything, but see that I'm still getting some emails about watched threads. I'll double check my preferences (maybe they got reset?), but thought I'd add it here in case anyone else is seeing the same behavior.

Maybe a bug, maybe just me - I thought I had turned off email notifications for everything, but see that I'm still getting some emails about watched threads. I'll double check my preferences (maybe they got reset?), but thought I'd add it here in case anyone else is seeing the same behavior.

I had the same issue for a bit but eventually stopped getting emails. Maybe manually unfollow the threads?

Yeah, I had that same problem on the VMP Forum. Basically that setting only prevents new threads from being followed / notification emails being sent. Any thread you replied to prior to changing your setting you were already subscribed too and have to manually unsubscribe from.

A pain in the ass I know. I'm sorry.

Ive noticed (i think a few others have too by the looks of posts) that when you reply to a post with an attachment, a few letters of your post can appear before the picture, gif etc and split a word. Almost as though you were too quick to start your post. Ive done this multiple times and needed to edit.

Low priority but I’ve noticed when the auto fill on a user name pops up, if I hit return/enter like I used to on the old place, it deletes a section of my text and the user name. I have to tap the pop up box with said user name for it to drop in my posts. Maybe a feature not a bug? Just thought I’d mention it. Cheers.

Back