Bugs

thanks for the heads up. we're looking at limiting who can post in there (i.e.. preventing new users from starting threads until X amount of posts and X amount of days, or other methods) and it's not a simple 'check this box' process, and doing one thing can cause other things to happen, like seen here.

@dansomeone, try now please and report back. thanks.

thanks for the heads up. we're looking at limiting who can post in there (i.e.. preventing new users from starting threads until X amount of posts and X amount of days, or other methods) and it's not a simple 'check this box' process, and doing one thing can cause other things to happen, like seen here.

@dansomeone, try now please and report back. thanks.
Ohhhh, seems to be working correctly now, thanks

Yes. When I choose attach, select an image and then add it doesn’t appear like normal so far today.

From your phone or desktop?

And can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Are you getting any front end errors saying invalid file type? I know for a fact that you can't upload webp or heic image files. Just jpeg, png, gif and bmp.

Some photos from my phone get get rejected because they are in heic format.

From your phone or desktop?

And can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Are you getting any front end errors saying invalid file type? I know for a fact that you can't upload webp or heic image files. Just jpeg, png, gif and bmp.

Some photos from my phone get get rejected because they are in heic format.

I’m not getting an error message at all. Just after I hit add it’s going to the normal screen but no picture is appearing.

It’s on my iPhone.

I don’t know about the file format but I’ve not changed any settings on my camera since I last uploaded a photo on Wednesday.

I’m not getting an error message at all. Just after I hit add it’s going to the normal screen but no picture is appearing.

It’s on my iPhone.

I don’t know about the file format but I’ve not changed any settings on my camera since I last uploaded a photo on Wednesday.
Are they pictures or screen shots or downloaded files. With downloaded pics, I often have to crop it to get it in a file format the site will accept.

There's a weird red hat on the site logo, but it's mid-January.
RenegadeMonster_create_a_martin_luther_king_day_themed_vector_a_15823c7b-bba1-4c1b-99a9-4cb10fa056d1.png

Back