Black Friday RSD 2019

This has nothing to do with RSDBF but for the longest time my eyes read your handle as “POGhunter”.

Just realized there’s no “H”. I figured you collected Pogs (game from 90s). I thought it was a weird throwback hobby but to each there own.

Big same

Hi all,

I have a few questions regarding some RSDBF titles. Does anyone have a review on the sound quality of the following:

Charlie Parker - The Magnificent
John Lee Hooker - Black Night Is Falling Live at The Rising Sun Celebrity Jazz Club (Collector's Edition)

Also, I've been able to find most of the titles I'm looking for at various European outlets. Only one I can't find is Chuck Berry - Chuck Berry in London. Anyone spotted this somewhere in Europe?

Any help would be appreciated.

I know this is a long shot but if anybody has a copy of the Patsy Cline they decided they didn't want or you come across one in the wild somehow let me know.

Third man in Detroit still had a bunch as of yesterday. Might be worth a call. I grabbed a copy for myself yesterday. Prices may come down soon though cause a black version is on its way. Third man was actually already pressing it this weekend. 1F2739C1-0382-479A-85FE-1F2191D4FE1A.jpeg

Third man in Detroit still had a bunch as of yesterday. Might be worth a call. I grabbed a copy for myself yesterday. Prices may come down soon though cause a black version is on its way. Third man was actually already pressing it this weekend. View attachment 24616
Give Third Man in Detroit a shout and ask if they have any left and let me know. I can run down and grab one for you.

Thank you both.

@marshall I'll try to give them a ring today and get back to you if they have any. Thank you soooo much for the offer. I'm cool with the black one whenever it gets pressed if they don't

Third man in Detroit still had a bunch as of yesterday. Might be worth a call. I grabbed a copy for myself yesterday. Prices may come down soon though cause a black version is on its way. Third man was actually already pressing it this weekend. View attachment 24616

Damn, spent $100 on discogs for one Friday. Good price compared to other flippers and while I knew TMR would press black didnt think it would be so soon. Oh well....

Looking for Pearl Jam Unplugged as well if anyone sees it pop up, let me know. Ordered it through an online shop that apparently oversold.

My local ran out right off the bat, but did still have The Comet Is Coming RSD release though, so my Friday morning wasn't a total bust.

Looking for Pearl Jam Unplugged as well if anyone sees it pop up, let me know. Ordered it through an online shop that apparently oversold.

My local ran out right off the bat, but did still have The Comet Is Coming RSD release though, so my Friday morning wasn't a total bust.
Where did you order it from?

Looks like people here are looking for Pearl Jam & Les Claypool - anything else?

I'm guessing both of these will be very easy to find soon.
Matt Nathanson for me.

Woke up early to try and order from bullmoose, saw it switch to add to cart then when I did it said no longer available. Really perplexed that this one is so hard to find at 2000 copies available.

I will keep my eyes out for all of these. I'm sure you are all doing this, but if not, make sure to set your Discogs wantlist up, eBay alerts, etc. I really haven't missed a RSD yet by doing this. It does take some close monitoring, but there seems to always be those one or two solid sellers that list at cost/a few bucks more but not eye gouging. I'm guessing a lot will be listed online today - Cyber Monday - and after the holiday weekend. Good luck!

I will keep my eyes out for all of these. I'm sure you are all doing this, but if not, make sure to set your Discogs wantlist up, eBay alerts, etc. I really haven't missed a RSD yet by doing this. It does take some close monitoring, but there seems to always be those one or two solid sellers that list at cost/a few bucks more but not eye gouging. I'm guessing a lot will be listed online today - Cyber Monday - and after the holiday weekend. Good luck!

Good thinking - I've been glancing at Discogs, but figured I'd wait for the market to balance out.

Back