[Black Friday] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

i have no @‘s so i’m assuming no one has been able to score one of these. if so, hit me up. otherwise i’m working all weekend with minimal access (so by the time i get to any online shop links they’ll probably be sold out) but if you’re out and about and see one, i assure you i will get you paid quickly. thx!
Aye.

In Manchester NH there is a local named Music Connection that had one copy earlier, it may be worth shooting them a call?

Nice! I went to Pitchfork Records in Concord this morning. I was 8th in line and the 1 John Prine they had sold out in front of me :(

Nice! I went to Pitchfork Records in Concord this morning. I was 8th in line and the 1 John Prine they had sold out in front of me :(
Ouch. Pitchfork can be tough as Concord doesn’t have much else. I’ve found the Music Connection and Newbury combo has been really good for variety on RSD with shortish lines. I think between the two the only very high demand item I didn’t see, going several hours in between them and Bull Moose was the Rolling Stones release.

What is everyone still looking for, besides Tesla?

Anything else, or did we do the damn thing?

Thanks to all who helped out in these threads over the last 4 RSD! Time to nap!
weirdly enough, I not only punched my want list but also the contingency list. Yay for me, boo for my wallet.

I would be looking for this, but it's really price dependent. It's an EP and I don't want to spend a lot on an EP, not sure of the best way to go about this one. But, if anyone has a bee line on one I'll make sure to monitor the thread that day. As always, thanks to all the RSD Warriors :)

Nora Jones - Playdate
View attachment 74338
Didja land one?

Ouch. Pitchfork can be tough as Concord doesn’t have much else. I’ve found the Music Connection and Newbury combo has been really good for variety on RSD with shortish lines. I think between the two the only very high demand item I didn’t see, going several hours in between them and Bull Moose was the Rolling Stones release.
For sure. Pitchfork is ok but nothing special. Just the only one I can usually make it to.

Between Pitchfork and endless interneting I can usually come up with what I want.

Leftovers from one of my smaller locals:

Back