[Black Friday] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

This store is uploading the stuff they have, if you want something you have to comment dibs asap. Maybe they'll post something you want.
have you dibbed anything and tried to DM them about payment? I assume they may be getting back with people later on, but I DMed them an hour or so ago and haven't gotten a response. They responded to my dib msg on the album post though.

have you dibbed anything and tried to DM them about payment? I assume they may be getting back with people later on, but I DMed them an hour or so ago and haven't gotten a response. They responded to my dib msg on the album post though.
Same here nothing yet.

I didn’t buy today as I’m not likely to hit a post office until after Xmas, But if anyone has an item they struck out on and can wait til then highlight it and I’ll look around. The locals had pretty good stock. No locks of course but I can try

Same here nothing yet.

No response yet, but I think they'll do it tonight or tomorrow, after the sales end.
I want to believe that.

Anyone know what was unique about the Black Friday version of Snoop's Doggystyle? I don't get why it's a RSD First Release.

got one, thx

looks like my local didn't get any of herbie, so i'll be looking for this one:

418464296394%3A800.jpg

it's my weekend to work, so i won't be able to participate at all, and not sure how often i'll be able to get on here at all, either. but i'll try my best! thanks!

i have no @‘s so i’m assuming no one has been able to score one of these. if so, hit me up. otherwise i’m working all weekend with minimal access (so by the time i get to any online shop links they’ll probably be sold out) but if you’re out and about and see one, i assure you i will get you paid quickly. thx!

Back