Best Music of 2021

Aren’t Diggers Factory pretty much entirely grey label too 😂

They offer different kind of services from represses to vinyl club. My girlfriend, than I renamed "Mother of Dragon" a few weeks ago, took me a 6 months subscription last Christmas. Selection was a total shit and I didn't renew. Their CS is not good neither. They have some nice represses from time to time but that's it. I would not recommended.

Make sure to not miss out on this year's MEGALIST thread, every contribution helps! It appears you weren't there for last year's iteration.
Thanks, bro! I added it to that thread as well. Once I publish my top 50 albums video, I'll post it there as well (and then assign points). Pretty cool thread!

Finally. This is my favorite list also; in that it usually features the most artist that I have never heard of but ultimately enjoy. It was a treasure trove last year.

Yeah, I just took a quick scan and realized this is a "tonight when I have more time and resources" kind of list. Excited to dig in!

The Quietus has been the other one for me this year that's introduced me to bunch of artists and albums I'd not yet seen or heard.

Back