Best Music of 2021

Regarding #6, Rip_City, would you be willing to PM me with details about your operating system and browser? The download button works in the places I've tested it, but there are certain browser/OS combinations I don't have access to and thus can't test on.
Yes, I will contact you for suggestions and details later tonight; currently eating and engaged in some housekeeping at the moment.

Also, welcome to Needles&Grooves! Glad to see you here and thank you for creating the chart maker.

I have no reason as to why I didn't listen to The Weather Station album until now, but damn it is very good. It's too new for me to tell if it'll place on my list, but I'm surprised how much I liked it. I guess in my head I had it as a slow, sad album and that just didn't sound interesting to me. But there's so much more going on musically.

I have no reason as to why I didn't listen to The Weather Station album until now, but damn it is very good. It's too new for me to tell if it'll place on my list, but I'm surprised how much I liked it. I guess in my head I had it as a slow, sad album and that just didn't sound interesting to me. But there's so much more going on musically.
Better late than never 👏

NPR's list is decent imo. Made me go back and listen to El Madrileño. And then I caught the Tiny Desk (Home) concert for C Tangana which is really a home concert....with his mom and aunt in the corner and a huge gang of friends and musicians around a literal dinner table. Also a string octect? Well worth it.

Back