Best Music of 2020

of the genres in the article, I'd probs put it in "pop" before electronic, but that's just me
Agreed but even then I'm not sure you can categorize them as such since Gorillaz is more about the collabs and bending genres. Even in his interview with Fantano Albarn states that he has always tried to break genre barriers but I digress...

Agreed but even then I'm not sure you can categorize them as such since Gorillaz is more about the collabs and bending genres. Even in his interview with Fantano Albarn states that he has always tried to break genre barriers but I digress...
yea, trying to put them in one group defeats the purpose imo, but if you had to use one catch-all term, that's what I'd go with (pop can be a pretty broad term anyway)

Beach Bunny's Honeymoon still gets regular spins here. It's good as hell, and at only 25 minutes long it never risks wearing out its welcome.
Don't sleep 😴 on this one (no pun intended)
Album drops Friday, November 13th

Been a fan since I saw her live performance on the Milk Records livestream. Have this preordered and really looking forward to getting it.

Beach Bunny's Honeymoon still gets regular spins here. It's good as hell, and at only 25 minutes long it never risks wearing out its welcome.

Been a fan since I saw her live performance on the Milk Records livestream. Have this preordered and really looking forward to getting it.
I don't have it on pre-order but I like the album.

I've only listened to a few cuts but it reminds me of Snail Mail. Good stuff.

Back