Best Music of 2020

Which were uglier and more expensive than the three I got direct from the artists, two of which were signed!

It’s a really good album, they’ve made such a step up, side 4 in particular is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
I might pick up the Urban Outfitters HAIM exclusive in the future if it’s still available! I’m actually running a bit low on money, so I have to limit my vinyl spending for now! 🙈

I’ve been spending way too much money as of lately, and there’s RSD and the Herbie Hancock Anthology Boxset coming up a bit soon, so I have to save up a bit for that!

I am keen to get my hands on that HAIM album though because I did really enjoy most of what I heard! The production was 👌 too!

I might pick up the Urban Outfitters HAIM exclusive in the future if it’s still available! I’m actually running a bit low on money, so I have to limit my vinyl spending for now! 🙈

I’ve been spending way too much money as of lately, and there’s RSD and the Herbie Hancock Anthology Boxset coming up a bit soon, so I have to save up a bit for that!

I am keen to get my hands on that HAIM album though because I did really enjoy most of what I heard! The production was 👌 too!

I got the signed red directly from them, it’s just another solid red copy but the music is great so I’d actually have been perfectly satisfied with black tbh!

Well done hype man but that’s just nonsense! I hope they gave you a second free record this month for sounding so stupid!

The 50/50 dull Sumney looks better than the bandcamp one? That’s gorgeous!

And no other phoebe one looks better than the green blue swirl peacock edition!
Omg you’re so mean Joe! 😂😂😭😭🙉🙉

The split colour looks really nice and I think it looks better than the Bandcamp variant, not by much though. Like they’re pretty equal 🤷‍♂️

I think from looking at the mockups though, the VMP exclusive for Phoebe Bridges looks the prettiest and most unique. But I guess we have to wait and see until it comes out! 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️

I got the signed red directly from them, it’s just another solid red copy but the music is great so I’d actually have been perfectly satisfied with black tbh!
I’d rather the red over the black though, but yeah, I’d be perfectly fine with the black too! Glad you got that sweet red, signed vinyl! 👍

The yellow translucent UO exclusive vinyl looks really nice though! Don’t really like UO though but 🤷‍♂️

Omg you’re so mean Joe! 😂😂😭😭🙉🙉

The split colour looks really nice and I think it looks better than the Bandcamp variant, not by much though. Like they’re pretty equal 🤷‍♂️

I think from looking at the mockups though, the VMP exclusive for Phoebe Bridges looks the prettiest and most unique. But I guess we have to wait and see until it comes out! 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️

Nah, just forthright...

I hate split variants, really hate them, I think they look crap still and they make me feel nauseous spinning. If any record I buy this year looks better in person than the peacock blue/green swirly I’ll eat my hat!

I’d rather the red over the black though, but yeah, I’d be perfectly fine with the black too! Glad you got that sweet red, signed vinyl! 👍

The yellow translucent UO exclusive vinyl looks really nice though! Don’t really like UO though but 🤷‍♂️

Yellow isn’t a only UO only exclusive though? That’s the indie store variant over here!

If any record I buy this year looks better in person than the peacock blue/green swirly I’ll eat my hat!
I am going to try and get this variant, even though I’ve got the VMP edition on pre-order because I really value your opinion Joe and I know you have really good taste! Like, you’re eyes 👀 knows what’s good! For real! 💯

I am going to try and get this variant, even though I’ve got the VMP edition on pre-order because I really value your opinion Joe and I know you have really good taste! Like, you’re eyes 👀 knows what’s good! For real! 💯

I have posted it a couple of times in what’s spinning (as have others) and I think you’ve commented on it...

im more keen on his ears and couldnt care less about what colors he likes

Last edited:
I have posted it a couple of times in what’s spinning (as have others) and I think you’ve commented on it...
Yeah, I did comment on it because it was so pretty and beautiful and ethereal and just wanted to hear what you think of the pressing in terms of sound quality! And you said the pressing sounded pretty good so that’s why I’ll definitely hunt down the peacock variant! 🦚

Last edited:
i like my records

im more keen on his ears and couldnt care less about what colors he likes
No, but Joe has a really good eye when it comes to what’s nice and what’s not! Like, he’s got great taste in furniture, turntable’s and actually villages/travel spots too! Like he’ll go to the unspoilt, charming villages, like me! 💎 And omg, he looked so cute on the Vespa 🛵 he hired in Spain! 😍

Yaaaaas, that is how it’s done boyyyy! 👏👏💁‍♂️

Everyone else needs to order Jessie Ware’s “What’s Your Pleasure?”, so then you can unleash your inner groovy & funky, sensual & seductive, chic & glamorous, kinky & naughty, looking hot AF in the club, flirtatious & cheeky kinda spirit! 💯😏
To each their own because I'm really not hearing what everyone else is. To me it's just another dance pop album. 🤷‍♂️

To each their own because I'm really not hearing what everyone else is. To me it's just another dance pop album. 🤷‍♂️
You need to be with me whilst this album plays, when we’re both getting ready to have a big night out! This album would sound really good in a limousine as well! Like really loud! 🎉🥳

Try listening to the album again! As if you’re not feeling What’s Your Pleasure? Hollywood! It’s got so much sex appeal and glamour, yet has a bit of that cheeky edginess and still retains its classiness! So much ear candy too and endless fun! 🍭

I need to check out that HAIM again, I digged it for the most part but didn’t give it their album a dedicated listen! Gasoline and 3am were two such great songs back to back! 💯
That HAIM album, which I'm listening to right now, is by far their best effort yet. It's more multidimensional, and experimental in sound especially on songs 🎵 like "I Know Alone" and "3 AM", It doesn't feel as safe as their previous LPs. It's more bold and unique, and I like the nod to classic rock/soft rock 🎸 🎶 on tracks like "All That Ever Mattered" 👌

Back