Best Music 🎶 of 2022!

Credit to @whatwhatsaywhat for his tip this afternoon but the new Nilüfer Yanya album Painless has landed on me HARD. Listened to it 3 times back to back this afternoon... really benefits from repeat listens (especially on headphones)

I knew I’ve heard her name somewhere but this is my first experience with her music and yeah it’s great.

Credit to @whatwhatsaywhat for his tip this afternoon but the new Nilüfer Yanya album Painless has landed on me HARD. Listened to it 3 times back to back this afternoon... really benefits from repeat listens (especially on headphones)

I knew I’ve heard her name somewhere but this is my first experience with her music and yeah it’s great.
One of my favourites of the year so far 😍

I love this band and missed that their new album came out a couple weeks ago. It's delivering on all my expectations. So fucking good.

If you're unfamiliar with The Neptune Power Federation, it's hard glam rock with a killer front woman. Lots going on in their albums and lots of inspirations converging. I'd recommend giving it a listen even if this isn't a typical genre you listen to, it's really groundbreaking music.

Quite enjoyable at work today. Will have a closer listen at home sometime.

I love this band and missed that their new album came out a couple weeks ago. It's delivering on all my expectations. So fucking good.

If you're unfamiliar with The Neptune Power Federation, it's hard glam rock with a killer front woman. Lots going on in their albums and lots of inspirations converging. I'd recommend giving it a listen even if this isn't a typical genre you listen to, it's really groundbreaking music.

I checked this out too and it's quite fun. I like glam, but usually less attracted to the metally type - but the vocals here totally make it. Going to spend a little more time with it. The variety brought by tracks 3 & 8, for example, was nice too.

REALLY enjoying this new album by CMAT! Can't put my finger on what it reminds me of but it's fun and poppy alt country with some killer songwriting!

Yeah I'm enjoying it as well 🍻

The Guardian describes her musical style as a Mashup of Dolly Parton, Weird Al and Katy Perry 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back