Cicada - Seeking the Sources of Streams
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Live at Red Rocks '22
Whitehorse - I'm Not Crying, You're Crying
Mette Henriette - Drifting

EPs
BRUIT ≤ - Apologie du temps perdu, Vol. 1
Rena Jones & KiloWatts - Force Multiplier
Hyrah - Forgone

Caroline Polachek revealed her new album tracklist and dropped a fifth and final single "Blood and Butter"

Desire, I Want to Turn Into You:

01 Welcome to My Island
02 Pretty in Possible
03 Bunny Is a Rider
04 Sunset
05 Crude Drawing of an Angel
06 Blood and Butter
07 I Believe
08 Fly to You [ft. Grimes and Dido]
09 Hopedrunk Everasking
10 Butterfly Net
11 Smoke
12 Billions

Caroline Polachek revealed her new album tracklist and dropped a fifth and final single "Blood and Butter"

01 Welcome to My Island
02 Pretty in Possible
03 Bunny Is a Rider
04 Sunset
06 Blood and Butter
07 I Believe
09 Hopedrunk Everasking
10 Butterfly Net
11 Smoke
12 Billions

I'm so ready for this. I don't wanna keep playing the singles though, even though they are really good. But I've already heard 3 of them a lot.

01 Welcome to My Island
02 Pretty in Possible
03 Bunny Is a Rider
04 Sunset
06 Blood and Butter
07 I Believe
09 Hopedrunk Everasking
10 Butterfly Net
11 Smoke
12 Billions

🙏 🙏 🙏
ArtPopBart.png
🙏 🙏 🙏

So that Young Fathers album is pretty great. That and Lil Yachty and The Murder Capital have been the ones I’ve enjoyed most. And now Paramore. But I think Caroline Polachek is gonna leap over all of them when it drops - which I realized is is on Valentine’s Day. I didn’t even think about that when I initially saw the date.

Trying out something new for 2023. Instead of doing monthly/quarterly recommended/favorite albums posts, I'm going to post a running, weekly update. Essentially, the update will feature albums that are, at the time of posting, potentials for making my year end AOTY list.

I want to try a running, weekly update to not only keep all of you in the loop on which albums are getting most of my attention throughout the year (not that anyone cares 🤣), but moreso for myself so that I can keep track of albums I've been keeping on (or dropping off from) my normal listening rotation for the year.

Let me know what you think ✌️

Polish_20230212_173323559.jpg
Listed in alphabetical order by the artist:

Nicole Dollanganger - Married In Mount Airy (1.6.23)
Paramore - This Is Why (2.10.23)
RAYE - My 21st Century Blues (2.3.23)
Venamoris - Drown In Emotion (2.10.23)
Young Fathers - Heavy Heavy (2.3.23)

Trying out something new for 2023. Instead of doing monthly/quarterly recommended/favorite albums posts, I'm going to post a running, weekly update. Essentially, the update will feature albums that are, at the time of posting, potentials for making my year end AOTY list.

I want to try a running, weekly update to not only keep all of you in the loop on which albums are getting most of my attention throughout the year (not that anyone cares 🤣), but moreso for myself so that I can keep track of albums I've been keeping on (or dropping off from) my normal listening rotation for the year.

View attachment 166958

That Young Fathers is great. Also the new Tennis album might be my favorite from them so far.

View attachment 166958

Weekly is pretty frequent, but I do the same thing (just without a .png/.jpg upload). When you make these updates, are you repeating albums that you are highlighting every week?

Back