Baseball

You should probably move this comment over to the NFL thread; the baseball Cardinals actually made it to the NLCS this past season.
Yeah, where they got swept by the Nationals and only had a total of 16 hits over 4 games and only 6 runs batted in! lol we were almost no hit twice! 😅
They did better than expected this past year, but trailing 5 years have been abismal

Yeah, where they got swept by the Nationals and only had a total of 16 hits over 4 games and only 6 runs batted in! lol we were almost no hit twice! 😅
They did better than expected this past year, but trailing 5 years have been abismal

Sometimes, having the best fans in the world is more important and a better indicator of how good your team is than their record. By that measure, the one Stan the Man would have used, the Cardinals are the best team in the world.

I was sitting on my couch without the benefit of sign stealing (I might have had a buzz but not a buzzer) and I knew Chappy was going to hang a slider there. He might be the most predictable pitcher in the game.
I highly doubt ANY pitcher wants to throw a hanging slider... At that point they're just asking the hitter to land the ball on the moon.

I highly doubt ANY pitcher wants to throw a hanging slider... At that point they're just asking the hitter to land the ball on the moon.
Yeah I know he didn’t try to hang it. But everyone paying attention knew that 1) he’d throw a slider and 2) it would be a bad one.

Yeah I know he didn’t try to hang it. But everyone paying attention knew that 1) he’d throw a slider and 2) it would be a bad one.
AH! I see what you mean! 🍻

Saw that the Cardinals are somewhat trying to make a move for Nolan Arenado! I know it might be a little far fetched but oh boi would that be awesome! Arenado is probably one of my favorite players outside the Redbird Org.

AH! I see what you mean! 🍻

Saw that the Cardinals are somewhat trying to make a move for Nolan Arenado! I know it might be a little far fetched but oh boi would that be awesome! Arenado is probably one of my favorite players outside the Redbird Org.
He is absolutely my favorite non-Yankee (or ex-Yankee, e.g. Didi) player in baseball. But I don't think he's getting traded right now.

I don't know if I like the robot umps idea. I would be okay with umps consulting the visual box that you see on TV if a player/manager challenges the call. And each team would get like 3 challenges a game or something like that.

Back