Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

I saw his post and messaged him but he just needs to contact Lighthouse as they are managing the assets. From what I've seen, only self-titled and Froggystyle were actually pressed.
as their discogs entries indicate, freaked out and small & love everybody *were* pressed, and assumedly were in the bandbox warehouse before they went down the crapper. fans were lucky enough to ask for the vinyl to ship before the zines were made (which it turns out, the zines were never made!)

as their discogs entries indicate, freaked out and small & love everybody *were* pressed, and assumedly were in the bandbox warehouse before they went down the crapper. fans were lucky enough to ask for the vinyl to ship before the zines were made (which it turns out, the zines were never made!)
The whole thing seems weird. The dude from echo base saw the inventory list and said those two albums weren’t on it.

I filed a claim on Paypal to try to get a refund on Rendezvous.
I was initially refused because of the 6 month thing.
So I file an appeal, explained that I hadn't placed the refund request sooner because Bandbox was stringing me along and attached the whole email chain of messages regarding the order.
They refunded me today, it took about 45 days since I submitted the appeal, but it worked.

So if you used PayPal , there's still hope!

IMG_6900.jpeg

interestingly, seems like 2 companies put in offers for all of the pressed but not mailed out bandbox records. the plan from both places seems to be to send out the copies to everyone who bought them. courts will have to agree to the offer but hoping we might eventually get some stuff we bought...

interestingly, seems like 2 companies put in offers for all of the pressed but not mailed out bandbox records. the plan from both places seems to be to send out the copies to everyone who bought them. courts will have to agree to the offer but hoping we might eventually get some stuff we bought...

The check is in the mail, actually they are just moving warehouses, your records should ship shortly.

The question is what is in for the companies in this?

The question is what is in for the companies in this?
Good will, contact list of all those who ordered from BB, excess inventory that hasn't sold, etc. Wouldn't be shocked if some of these companies are looking to launch their own subscription kinda service too. There are something like 6,000 people (or maybe just orders) that haven't been fulfilled.

One place I read about, that is likely one of the companies that put an offer in, said they would try to do something where they only charged shipping/handling to send them out to customers.

Back