Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Maybe we can use our gift cards and bandbux to get our missing records pressed so we can get all our preorders.
Yeah, I feel like the best case scenario is that we get the records we've already ordered and that remaining Bandbux can be used to buy remaining stock that's being liquidated.

I emailed them last week about canceling my outstanding Mt. Joy album and never heard back. Does not sound like I should expect to hear back or receive the album now, does it?

The email was a fuck off email.
To top it off, that email they sent reassuring us that they were doing fine and just changing "logistics providers" was dated 2/23. Guess what the date on this filing is?

What a shitpants move. He probably fired off that email after returning from court or an attorney's office earlier in the day.

To top it off, that email they sent reassuring us that they were doing fine and just changing "logistics providers" was dated 2/23. Guess what the date on this filing is?

What a shitpants move. He probably fired off that email after returning from court or an attorney's office earlier in the day.
Was just coming to post about this. Pure bs on their part.

Back