Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

I chimed in here once questioning the business model because of how many discounts etc they would give out, then the owner (who is on here), popped in and said “haha we’re doing just fine” or something along those lines.

Moral of the story, don’t give away copies of Vanilla Sky for pennies

I chimed in here once questioning the business model because of how many discounts etc they would give out, then the owner (who is on here), popped in and said “haha we’re doing just fine” or something along those lines.

Do give away copies of Vanilla Sky to me for pennies. Charge @Melt Face Molly Drop extra.

Found the interaction, less cheery than I remember. Foreshadowing maybe? IDK, but he was on here a couple weeks ago, hasn't posted in close to a year though...

Regardless, hope they come out on the other side relatively unscathed.

1708987213960.png

Ideas to fill this void: Band Bocks. Where you brew a beer with your favorite band.

Band Stocks: Talk about the market with your favorite band

Band Clocks: Discuss timepieces and the concept of time with your favorite band

More like Band on the Run Box, am I right?

(sorry, I'll see myself out)
You jolly japers with your witticisms make up for any credit lost with Bandbox. Hooray to you both and all on N&Gs.

Back