Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

For anybody who signed up for a year, how long did it take to get the welcome email to set up your account? I haven't got mine yet.

Oop! This just in:

"We have received word from the pressing plant that they will ship the Johnny Cash albums to our distribution center in 2 shipments, some will arrive later this month and 2 will arrive in April. Apparantly, there are delays in production, possibly waiting on supplies. We apologize for this delay. Thanks for your continued patience and understanding."

Unless this is a new pressing I'd say be a bit cautious with this one. The S/T for LSD is probably the single quietest record I own - I'm not sure if I got a bum copy (no visual defects) but you need to crank the speakers to get it to a standard listening level and it's kind of a bummer. I don't remember the Fun Machine add on having that issue but it's been a while since I tried that one.

This has nothing to do with either Bandbox or the music, just my experience with the record itself.

Oop! This just in:

"We have received word from the pressing plant that they will ship the Johnny Cash albums to our distribution center in 2 shipments, some will arrive later this month and 2 will arrive in April. Apparantly, there are delays in production, possibly waiting on supplies. We apologize for this delay. Thanks for your continued patience and understanding."

We can barely get meat to the stores these days, so I just patiently wait for everything these days.

Unless this is a new pressing I'd say be a bit cautious with this one. The S/T for LSD is probably the single quietest record I own - I'm not sure if I got a bum copy (no visual defects) but you need to crank the speakers to get it to a standard listening level and it's kind of a bummer. I don't remember the Fun Machine add on having that issue but it's been a while since I tried that one.

This has nothing to do with either Bandbox or the music, just my experience with the record itself.
I’ll have to check mine out again, I don’t remember it being particularly quiet, certainly not single disc Awaken, My Love! quiet.

Back