Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

How long does it take orders to ship? I ordered the Waxahatchee bundle as a one-time purchase on January 11th, and it still hasn’t shipped.
I believe they ship around the 7th of each month, according to their website. So maybe you missed that cut off from January and have to wait until February 7th? I ordered some stuff 10 days ago and there hasn't been any movement.

I believe they ship around the 7th of each month, according to their website. So maybe you missed that cut off from January and have to wait until February 7th? I ordered some stuff 10 days ago and there hasn't been any movement.
I thought that was only for subscriptions and not one-time purchases? I wouldn't be shocked if there were a ton of orders from their last sale that they are catching up on too...

Possibly, I suppose. The email said the one-time purchases would ship within 5-7 upon availability. I think those released a few months ago. I guess they may send everything at the first of the month. Thank you!

Sorry for the shipping delays this month, everyone! First we were waiting on new boxes and then we had some staff shortages. The 7th of the month thing only applies to subscriptions. We always get every order out as soon as possible, regardless if it's a subscription or one-time purchase. If you've got an outstanding order, most have received their shipping labels, but if not you should be receiving yours this week.

I think I’m finally going to pull the trigger on a subscription plan with the discount and reward program. What would you all recommend? I one-time purchased Waxahatchee, Vanilla Sky, Silversun Pickups, and Johnny Cash. I was thinking the new Dashboard Confessional album, but would like to hear other recommendations!

I think I’m finally going to pull the trigger on a subscription plan with the discount and reward program. What would you all recommend? I one-time purchased Waxahatchee, Vanilla Sky, Silversun Pickups, and Johnny Cash. I was thinking the new Dashboard Confessional album, but would like to hear other recommendations!

Jimmy Eat World Static Prevails, Watchouse, Laura Stevenson are all great. A lot of the others titles I would recommend are already sold out.

Jimmy Eat World Static Prevails, Watchouse, Laura Stevenson are all great. A lot of the others titles I would recommend are already sold out.
Yea the others I wanted to recommend are sold out but most of their exclusives are worth checking out! I ended up grabbing Sylvan Esso this time.

The Charles Bradley is an excellent album if you don’t have it too

Back