Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

I have been listening to this one a bunch, but then I already knew I loved the record:
View attachment 124641
I picked up two, hoping to give to a friend. The first one looked like an oval shaped pizza. Luckily it doesn't get to the grooves, but looks crazy on the table. Haven't opened the second. But as you said, a really great album that I love too. Enjoy!

What’s the general consensus on this club? Definitely interested in some of the Johnny Cash and Waxahatchee exclusives.

It is great. I enjoy their curating more than Magnolia. Customer service has been great. They've done some records that really needed colored pressings.

How do the albums work every month? Do you select an exclusive, or does it give you the option to swap the record they want to send you?

Yeah you select an exclusive or non exclusive every month, It can be anything even if it isn't supposed to ship for months, So you could pick the new Johnny Cash exclusive in January even though it says it doesn't ship till February and they will ship it to you when they get them in February.

Yeah you select an exclusive or non exclusive every month, It can be anything even if it isn't supposed to ship for months, So you could pick the new Johnny Cash exclusive in January even though it says it doesn't ship till February and they will ship it to you when they get them in February.
Sounds good! I just picked up the Waxahatchee exclusives for $59 and some change with the discount code. I may still sign up for monthly if these are good. How are they with warps/damaged records?

Sounds good! I just picked up the Waxahatchee exclusives for $59 and some change with the discount code. I may still sign up for monthly if these are good. How are they with warps/damaged records?

I haven't got anything damaged or warped that I noticed but maybe others can speak to that.

Haven’t had warps or damage but anytime I have chatted with CS, they have been great. I get the impression that if they have copies left they would replace it for you. But not 100% sure since I haven’t had that specific issue (which is a good sign in itself)

Oooh ok thanks! Worked for me as a one time purchase
Yeah, it took me several tries before I realized it even though it's right there in the email. I was even halfway thru writing an email to CS before I first attempted the gift code on the one-time purchase option.

Anyhow, I got that Sylvan Esso exclusive. After streaming it last night I can't believe I never gave it a listen until now!

Yeah, it took me several tries before I realized it even though it's right there in the email. I was even halfway thru writing an email to CS before I first attempted the gift code on the one-time purchase option.

Anyhow, I got that Sylvan Esso exclusive. After streaming it last night I can't believe I never gave it a listen until now!
Great choice! I was torn between that and Charles Bradley but I needed more Charles Bradley on vinyl in my life. I may try to get that Esso next month

Back