[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

Desperately looking for Denzel Curry's EP. Couldn't make it to RSD as I'm avoiding crowds by fear of covid (I have an advanced cancer, so high risk for Covid), and all websites I've tried so far are sold out.

View attachment 63811

If anyone who ressels their copy face value, see it in a shop, etc, can let me know (Europe preferably, as I'm based in Ireland, but US will work if that's the only option).

Many thanks.
I was able to grab one late last night. Assuming it doesn't get canceled, I'll hook you up.

I grabbed it, and I'm glad I did. Packaging is really nice and the booklet is a nice feature, haven't gotten around to spinning (saving it for a 5LP marathon listen later on). From what I read, it sounds spectacular. Also, everything but the two unreleased LPs will be repressed and available later in the year, per the label.
Yeah, I just opened mine too. Well put together set, looking forward to spinning it in the next few days. Big cleaning day needed soon.

hi double posting from status if you're not looking there. i know it's a long shot, but i'm very house bound with everything rn and couldn't get out at all lol. would kill for robyn and charli xcx (also would pay you and be forever indebted if killing is not the appropriate seduction technique here)

Someone, somewhere, was looking for Wild Tchoupitoulas...

Much obliged Yer Ol' Uncle D!

Canadian looking for the following

D-Sides
Lets Rock
Elton John
Spoon

Was out of town this weekend. Any help would be appreciated.

Check out Aux33tours in Montreal - Spoon & D-Sides seemed to still be in stock. Not sure how often they update inventory though (it seems to have been updated since yesterday). Might be worth a shot still.

I'm listening to that Galaxie 500 on spotify right now. I could kick myself for not grabbing it at my local yesterday.
I was lucky enough to find one online yesterday, but had never heard it. Listened to it on bandcamp this morning, and it is great. I Might prefer these versions to the studio versions.

Back