[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

i think most of my records i can easily buy at 1PM on saturday...

but if i cant my wants are..

1. Billie Eilish- Live at Third Man (DEFINITELY the easiest to get)

2. Brittany Howard - Live at Sound Emporium

3. Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom

4. Denzel Curry - Bulls on Parade

5. Team Dresch - Choices, Chances, Changes

(maybe) 6. Refused - Not Fit For Broadcast

and i have nothing for september (though my friend evan wants a copy of nas good son)

for october i got

Chief Keef - Back from the dead 2

City Morgue - Vol 2. As Good As Dead (maybe buy because i dunno how much i like it)

Im not going to be able to get to a store this year so im relying on my local which is only dropping them online at 6pm. Problem is.....they only have 1 copy of 2 of the records I really want and 15 of the others. Going to be interesting....

Bob James - Once Upon A Time: The Lost 1965 New York Studio Sessions
Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 12.17.12.png

Gene Russell - New Direction
Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 12.17.27.png

Ron Carter - Foursight/Stockholm
Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 12.17.35.png

Charlie Parker - Jazz At Midnite
Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 12.17.41.png

Okay this might be stupid just due to shipping costs but I don't think there's any chance I find this up here:
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib "Pinata: The 1974 Version"
OCT 24 RELEASE

View attachment 62826
I just came across a listing for this at Dead Dog. The details look correct and have the October date, so i'm inclined to believe it's the right one even though they've got the wrong cover on there. Hope this helps!

I just came across a listing for this at Dead Dog. The details look correct and have the October date, so i'm inclined to believe it's the right one even though they've got the wrong cover on there. Hope this helps!
Oh thanks! To be honest I doubt I'll be going anywhere in store so it might be a moot point, not really comfortable lining up for these small stores but maybe I'll give them a call.

Hoping this thread is helpful to some of you on Saturday! Please continue RSD chatter in the RSD2020 thread, but post any items you're trying to get here!

I’m planning to go to my local today to ask how many copies (if any) they have of the items I want; I’ll probably post here afterward. Unfortunately the store’s plan for RSD is awful and doesn’t feature any limitations on the number of people entering the store at once.

Edit: Got it! I'm good!

Robyn self titled is my only must have

Screenshot_20200827-182844_Chrome.jpg

I'm planning on going into philly to try to grab this but between working that morning and a storm that's supposed to hit us idk how likely that is to happen

Thanks in advance if anyone helps here 💕

Last edited:
One last bump before the madness starts tomorrow! As you find or get your items, please delete them from this page.

If you’re in a store and find something, use this thread or PM for communication. Stay close to your accounts day of!

Hi all.

i’m hoping that someone can pick up these for me if they’re spotted in the wild. We’re in lockdown here and the few stores doing RSD stock were and have already sold most of their stock online. Please DM if you see any of these.

Besides my wishlist, I.hope your RSD is amazing and that you get all that you’re after.

Speaking of hope....
5B3E2702-957D-404B-9FCC-05F3DDE29738.jpeg

The Church is a little weird. Apparently it was released today as two stores had and sold them online here in Australia but the RSD site has it listed for the October drop. E441F5F3-C9B2-48A9-B325-B71EB82CFE93.jpeg

Thanks again. Superfriends.

Last edited:
Only one "must-have" for me this year. I anticipate that all 2k copies will be purchased by end of Sunday. I'll be going into Portland for RSD directly after work. If someone can look out for me if I am unable to land one, please let me know.

Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom EP
1598644708892.png

Late notice, but I will be hitting RSD from behind my keyboard this year, unfortunately. Sure wish I was going and had one of @Selaws's giant record bags.

If any kind US N&Gers see either of these out in the wild, I would be thrilled if you grab for me. I will update this post if I'm able to grab them online but otherwise assume the need is there if still posted.

Drop me a message if you're able to grab and I'll update this post and get you some cash! Cheers and be safe!

Wipers - Is This Real?

1599347139359.png

Alfredo Linares Y Su Sonora - Yo Traigo [GOT IT]

Josefus - Get Off My Case [GOT IT]

Last edited:
Back