Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Not vinyl specific but does anyone have any recommendations for ear bud headphones?

I have been using a cheap $7 Phillips pair that I had really liked for a long time. However, I couldn't find them and am now using the pair that comes with every apple iPhone and they sound exponentially better. The only downside is that I don't like how the Apple ones fit and they allow too much outside noise in. I can hear myself clacking away on my keyboard typing this right now and I don't like it.

Does anyone have a pair they really like, similar in dynamic range to Apple's earbuds, but under $100?

Not vinyl specific but does anyone have any recommendations for ear bud headphones?

I have been using a cheap $7 Phillips pair that I had really liked for a long time. However, I couldn't find them and am now using the pair that comes with every apple iPhone and they sound exponentially better. The only downside is that I don't like how the Apple ones fit and they allow too much outside noise in. I can hear myself clacking away on my keyboard typing this right now and I don't like it.

Does anyone have a pair they really like, similar in dynamic range to Apple's earbuds, but under $100?
I bought these 3-4 months ago. They're great. They have different size ear pieces so you can try them out and find what works best. They're not "noise canceling" but they're solid.

Amazon product ASIN B08B4QSSPS

I'm not sure if I'm ready to switch over to wireless for everyday listening. Is it a pain to keep them charged? do they last a while?
Can't recommend any in-ears, as I dont personally use them, but maybe browse Drop. They have a good selection of "audiophile" grade products for close to/slightly more than your price point.

Can't recommend any in-ears, as I dont personally use them, but maybe browse Drop. They have a good selection of "audiophile" grade products for close to/slightly more than your price point.
What is drop? Can you link? A quick search didn’t really help

Am I missing something with that site? It looks like I can't even view their products without creating an account.
Yea you need a free account. But they are quite good as @kvetcha said. They used to do more than just audio but seems they are focusing mostly on audio now. They often have some good deals or unique versions of certain gear. I think a lot of people have gotten some of their headphone collaborations and been really happy with them.

Yea you need a free account. But they are quite good as @kvetcha said. They used to do more than just audio but seems they are focusing mostly on audio now. They often have some good deals or unique versions of certain gear. I think a lot of people have gotten some of their headphone collaborations and been really happy with them.
They specialize in headphones and knives. Oh, and lock pick sets, can't forget those. That site is weird.

Back