Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Defintely stick with this then! If you’ve gotta spend a bunch of boring shite there’s gotta be at least one proper treat in there for yourself 😂
It's all for the new house. These are all "needs"! :ROFLMAO: . Luckily those are really the only things we need.

It's all for the new house. These are all "needs"! :ROFLMAO: . Luckily those are really the only things we need.

Oh I know! Necessities but no one ever got excited buying a fridge or a kitchen table. A couch maybe if it’s a very comfy one. A nice new tube amp on the other hand...

Oh I know! Necessities but no one ever got excited buying a fridge or a kitchen table. A couch maybe if it’s a very comfy one. A nice new tube amp on the other hand...
You'd be surprised, the kids are super excited about the fridge. Of course they want the one with the screen on the door, that you can see inside the fridge. Shit ain't cheap!

You'd be surprised, the kids are super excited about the fridge. Of course they want the one with the screen on the door, that you can see inside the fridge. Shit ain't cheap!
we got the LG with the separate window door. thought it was a gimmick but it actually kind of rules.

the smart fridge with the LCD screen is another thing entirely

we got the LG with the separate window door. thought it was a gimmick but it actually kind of rules.

the smart fridge with the LCD screen is another thing entirely
Thought about that one, but the one we saw wasn't working correctly so it was out with the kids. I'm not sure we need a LCD screen, but what the hell! The kids are always right, right?

Does anyone know of a US retailer that frequently or occasionally has deals on gear? Like 10-20% off coupons. Looking for a phono preamp and hate paying full price.

Back