Ambient / Noise / Lowercase / Field Recordings / etc.

I'm actually the opposite and kinda concerned about where they'll send the physicals for FHTE because I was planning on buying the vinyl soon.
if they cannot cancel then I will gladly sell it to you. looks like they are no longer for sale from PITP.

Reactions: oak
So Past Inside The Present is going to give me a credit. I could have taken a refund but it’s a sunk cost for me and I love discovering some new stuff.

I’m just listening to the first album in their bandcamp right now, Wind Colors by Gallery Six and it’s incredible stuff. Sounds a lot like Pausal’s Along the Mantic Spring which I became obsessed with when I first heard it. Some shades of Willamette as well.

I had never heard of this label prior to KBD joining them so the whole situation didn’t end up so poor after all. 😎

New Siavash Amini album on Boomkat

I have only really listened to his The Wind album which is really good. Might consider buying this one after some listens.

yeye. KBD said he'd put copies up on his bandcamp but it's been like a week and nothing has appeared yet.
awesome! do you want to shoot me a PM with your info? If you want to pay for shipping that would be appreciated. Basically the label said I could do what I want with it. I threw it up on discogs but no one is biting so it's whatever now for me.

It's still sealed and I just opened the mailer to check to see if it's the right thing. I didn't get the fancier version, idk if you wanted that. It's just the normal 4xLP.

Last edited:
New Merzbow & Vanity Productions LP from Boomkat. 300 Clear vinyl LPs (seems like Clear is the only pressing). The snippets on this sound great. Nice mix of Merzbow's noise with some mellower tones....

Reactions: oak
Currently 4 of the vinyl and CD for FHTE by KBD remaining on his bandcamp, if anyone still wants one.
Vinyl is $150 and CD is $50, so if you wanna buy from him you'll need $$$.

Past Inside the Present is selling one of the records for half of that, right now, if you wanna get this one instead.

Wow that’s crazy

Just getting around to sampling the new Floating Spectrum album, due via Temporary Residence on September 20. It definitely belongs here!

TRR324LP-C1_ColoredVinyl_HI-RES_525db0c4-8b84-4a13-a7a0-76dacdef0896_640x.jpg

An awesome new experimental industrial reissue (or maybe first issue actually) from Throbbing Gristle affiliates Two Daughters...

Past Inside the Present is sponsoring an ambient stage all of Saturday 10/5 at Post. Festival in Indy.
I was going anyway bc of the post-rock lineup, but I love a good bonus!

Back