All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

That's not how I read it. It sounds to me like Jason expected people to catch the reference/homage and literally could not figure out who the original artist was until recently. I could definitely be incorrect, but the story rings true enough to me.
When they originally released IIYMF, people were asking Jason if he did the art. He wrote on social media, "yeah, I drew that." And took total credit for it. No reference to the OG artist. He got exposed recently and is now trying to spin it. Don't be fooled.

I actually don't really care that much about this topic. I do like a lot of his artwork. Just don't think he deserves praise for admitting to plagiarism.

Last edited:
I’ve heard they are switching 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ll let you know who goes first tomorrow night. Think we may have 1 or 2 forumers at the show tonight as well?
nice. I'm going to the NY show on Weds. hopefully will get to see everyone, but would definitely like to see Stonefield if I can.

I also might have an extra ticket (for free) if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Headed to see them in Milwaukee tonight. Will be interesting to see what the setlist is like. My wife is afraid it will be mostly Infest the Rats Nest songs (wouldn't bother me)

They played a pretty fun set last night. Plenty of Rats’ Nest and FFF, but a good mix of other stuff, including a Cooky fronted song from Oddments and the live debut of Down the Sink from Gumboot. The closer was like a 20+ minute jam medley of Head On / Pill with elements of Rattlesnake, Cellophane, Altered Me, and a few others I can’t remember.

The order of openers was Orb then Stonefield

They played a pretty fun set last night. Plenty of Rats’ Nest and FFF, but a good mix of other stuff, including a Cooky fronted song from Oddments and the live debut of Down the Sink from Gumboot. The closer was like a 20+ minute jam medley of Head On / Pill with elements of Rattlesnake, Cellophane, Altered Me, and a few others I can’t remember.

The order of openers was Orb then Stonefield
I love Down The Sink!!

have an awesome time tonight @Enaz Fox

So I got my Flightless Infest the Rat's Nest, "Rat's Nest" edition... It's supposed to look like this:

online-Rats-Nest-2_1024x1024.jpg

This is what it looks like:

IMG_20190824_160230.jpg

Now I'm not one to bitch too much about variations in colour or consistency of patterns... But these two presses look NOTHING alike and I would have ordered Venusian or one of the much less expensive ATO variants if I had known it would come like this... IS there anything I can even do about it?

So I got my Flightless Infest the Rat's Nest, "Rat's Nest" edition... It's supposed to look like this:

View attachment 15245

Now I'm not one to bitch too much about variations in colour or consistency of patterns... But these two presses look NOTHING alike and I would have ordered Venusian or one of the much less expensive ATO variants if I had known it would come like this... IS there anything I can even do about it?

Ah damn, the one they posted a pic of on Insta looked okay, but this one is pretty lame. I don't think there is anything you can do. Mine is coming today too so fingers crossed.

View attachment 15245

I think they really forgot the black. Has anyone seen one with any black in it?

Edit: Or am I remembering the other picture that they posted wrong?

Back