All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Rats Nest is towards the bottom of the Gizz discography for me, so I didn't expect to like this one a ton. The back half is fire tho, Witchcraft, Dragon and Flamethrower all rule. About time they started writing songs and Wizards and Lizards

we know the next album is going to be a synth album and the yin to PDA's yang. when hearing the ending of Flamethrower with all the synths it definitely made me think that this album may lead directly into the next, and wouldn't it be wild if the next album's ending gets metal and leads back into PDA

I also am not the biggest fan of ITRN, but I like this one better. The thrashy jamming on a lot of the songs is really cool and those drums are amazing. It's a relentless album that only barely slows down during the outro of Flamethrower. I'll have to keep listening, but I think it's a pretty fun album while being a total beast of a listen.

Rats Nest is towards the bottom of the Gizz discography for me, so I didn't expect to like this one a ton. The back half is fire tho, Witchcraft, Dragon and Flamethrower all rule. About time they started writing songs and Wizards and Lizards

I’m in the same boat as you in reference to ratty.

Enjoyed this new one a lot on the drive home from Chicago yesterday. Each song they played from it at the salt shed sounded better live as well.

I don't know anything about the label that pressed this, but good deal for this boot.
View attachment 175302
If it's Diggers Factory, they do affordable, yet high quality pressings. I have the first 5 bootlegs from them and not a single warp or pressing defect out of the 15 LPs.

If it's Diggers Factory, they do affordable, yet high quality pressings. I have the first 5 bootlegs from them and not a single warp or pressing defect out of the 15 LPs.
I have all theirs. But I thought I read on the post a different name.

And typically I agree with the quality. Their shipping materials could have been better when the first few came out (some jacket damage in shipping). But I'm very happy with their work on most things.

Back