All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I feel like this is just the standard for a 2LP pre-order these days. Gizz albums felt more affordable for the longest time since they were 1LP.
It is $5 more than the 2LP KGLW, but it seems like it will be more interesting pressings too.
I went with Eyes of Gila. But yeah, I don't like that this price point is now the new normal. Also didn't sleep a wink last night so I am particularly grouchy today.

Glad everyone was able to grab what they were after this morning without any crazy website meltdowns.

Those dickheads canceled my order. My last order of the three albums released at once arrived sopping wet with all of the jackets ruined and they never answered any of my emails about fixing the problem. So I did a challenge through PayPal, which they never responded to either and got a refund. I guess I'm blacklisted now.

Those dickheads canceled my order. My last order of the three albums released at once arrived sopping wet with all of the jackets ruined and they never answered any of my emails about fixing the problem. So I did a challenge through PayPal, which they never responded to either and got a refund. I guess I'm blacklisted now.
What the hell.

Back