All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

it rained most of the day and most of the show, but last night was one of the best shows I've ever seen. band is operating on a different level right now. they debuted Change and I didn't think they were going to get through it, but they did. Gila was a perfect opener. Plastic Boogie went hard. The Dripping Tap was a perfect ender.

A+ show - catch them when you can.

it rained most of the day and most of the show, but last night was one of the best shows I've ever seen. band is operating on a different level right now. they debuted Change and I didn't think they were going to get through it, but they did. Gila was a perfect opener. Plastic Boogie went hard. The Dripping Tap was a perfect ender.

A+ show - catch them when you can.
Dude, DM me I want to make sure you get a sticker or two in the mail :)
IMG_7750.jpeg
3, 1, 2 for me. what a great run of shows.

So can we expect some bootleg releases of these shows on Bandcamp? I'm hoping they put out all the Caverns shows. I checked out the setlists on the other three nights and they played some of my favorite songs. I really wanted to see Ice V, Magma, Rattlesnake live. But grateful nonetheless...I saw The Dripping Tap, Iron Lunh, Hypertension.

So can we expect some bootleg releases of these shows on Bandcamp? I'm hoping they put out all the Caverns shows. I checked out the setlists on the other three nights and they played some of my favorite songs. I really wanted to see Ice V, Magma, Rattlesnake live. But grateful nonetheless...I saw The Dripping Tap, Iron Lunh, Hypertension.
I know nugs.net was filming the shows and going to have them on their site soon. I wouldn't be surprised if these get released as Bootlegs but I think only nugs.net has been announced.

the Magma we got at Red Rocks was fucking incredible!

Gonna need a few listens on this one. Lot of time signature fuckery. Some works some doesn’t. There are at least 4 certified solid amber bangers on here. Can’t get into Supercell, though.

Gonna listen again, then sit it down for a few days and come back.

Ice, Death, etc didn’t grow on me for months and then boom it’s in my top Gizzard albums.

Gonna need a few listens on this one. Lot of time signature fuckery. Some works some doesn’t. There are at least 4 certified solid amber bangers on here. Can’t get into Supercell, though.

Gonna listen again, then sit it down for a few days and come back.

Ice, Death, etc didn’t grow on me for months and then boom it’s in my top Gizzard albums.
I'm definitely in a similar boat, more listens are definitely going to be needed for me. not that I don't like it, but didn't instantly hit per usual.

Back