All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Someone at Gizzverse must be paying attention here. Just got a 'your order is on the way' email.

can we talk about the parcel containing my buddies Omnium Gatherum and my shirts, being loaded into the delivery vehicle four times now , but never getting delivered at the end of those four days ?

If anyone is keen to trade a Lungs or Planets variant for a Death variant, hmu. Long shot probably 😂

Hope all is well with your family!
I got an out for delivery notice and then an update saying they were in Ohio? So not here yet.
my father has fallen into some crazy deep dementia since Sunday that they can't figure out and seems like he may be stuck like this forever... it's fucking wild.

sorry, I don't mean to get all heavy here... it's not the place... I'm just so besides myself over all this

my father has fallen into some crazy deep dementia since Sunday that they can't figure out and seems like he may be stuck like this forever... it's fucking wild.

sorry, I don't mean to get all heavy here... it's not the place... I'm just so besides myself over all this
I'm sorry to hear that, man. I've had to deal with that with a couple family members, and my mom's husband is on the downward slope with it. There's no words, but if you ever just need to vent to some stranger who shares a love of King Gizz, you can hit me up.

I'm sorry to hear that, man. I've had to deal with that with a couple family members, and my mom's husband is on the downward slope with it. There's no words, but if you ever just need to vent to some stranger who shares a love of King Gizz, you can hit me up.
thanks .. you have no clue how much it means to hear that. and I'm so sorry for your mother, her husband, and the whole family... it's just brutal. but yeah, I'm sorry... not sure why I brought it up... I guess I just felt I needed to

Back