All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Took me almost 2 weeks to get it framed lol but here we go 😂

E3B248F0-10E5-4834-9620-AE870BA76A93.jpeg5A2C52C8-B482-4B5B-B28B-83DE46EFA946.jpeg

My girlfriend got bored in Vancouver and lined up with the gizzheads for 5 hours and here is her reward 😂 she's very proud of it! Hard to photograph just how cool it looks but all framed up and we'll be hanging it soon!

Some video I took linked below, really great show! (Plus a really crappy blacklight shot)

Anyone going to an upcoming US show that might be willing to snag me a denim sleeve Laminated Denim?
I'll see what I can do, I'm going on Friday. I think the record fair is around 5:30 so tag me or DM me on Friday morning/afternoon and I'll see what I can do...I know I'm trying to help out @zdkaiser as well.

I'll see what I can do, I'm going on Friday. I think the record fair is around 5:30 so tag me or DM me on Friday morning/afternoon and I'll see what I can do...I know I'm trying to help out @zdkaiser as well.
Thanks @Tillman . I think I'm going to opt out on your offer and pick up the recycled black vinyl from my local. Enjoy the show and record fair!

Got an Gizzverse email regarding Ice, Death, etc. that had the following. Might want to make sure you check your email so your order doesn't get cancelled.

THERE WAS A BIT OF A SHIPPING DELAY ON A COUPLE OF THESE VARIANTS BUT THEY’RE ON THEIR WAY AND SHOULD BE AT GIZZVERSE U.S. ANY DAY NOW. WE KNOW THIS IS A BUMMER, BUT WE WANT TO KEEP Y’ALL INFORMED. A SEPARATE EMAIL CONTAINING TRACKING INFORMATION WILL BE SENT ONCE YOUR ORDER SHIPS.

IF YOU’RE KEEN TO WAIT IT OUT AND NOT HAVE THE ORDER CANCELED ON 11/6/2022, PLEASE RESPOND BELOW SO THAT WE’LL MAKE SURE IT’S KEPT ACTIVE.
Can I ask what the send email address was? Want to confirm this didn’t hit my spam.

Appreciate this! I'll touch base on Friday directly. Anyone have any idea what they're charging for these denim variants at the shows?

Back