All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Just started listening to Ice, Death, Planets... really digging how jammy it is. Tons of grooves, wah pedal, Joey's dancing in Ice V (hahaha).
Guess I shouldn't have slept on that preorder, it's all but sold out now.

Just started listening to Ice, Death, Planets... really digging how jammy it is. Tons of grooves, wah pedal, Joey's dancing in Ice V (hahaha).
Guess I shouldn't have slept on that preorder, it's all but sold out now.

or someone can surely grab you a copy at a show.

I'm going to the Queens, NY show with the record fair... are you in the US?

I am. Thanks!

I appreciate that. Send me a DM the day of the show and we can work something out. If you change your mind, absolutely no worries. I know carrying vinyl around at a gig isn't the most enjoyable experience.
I have GA tickets, but I have a friend going who's on the seated section, so I'm sure he can hang on to a bag for me since I'm anticipating grabbing some records myself

I’ll also be at this show. What’s this record fair?!?

Edit: Apologies, did a little digging and found it. Fuck, im gonna spent a lot of money at this, aren’t i?

Got an Gizzverse email regarding Ice, Death, etc. that had the following. Might want to make sure you check your email so your order doesn't get cancelled.

THERE WAS A BIT OF A SHIPPING DELAY ON A COUPLE OF THESE VARIANTS BUT THEY’RE ON THEIR WAY AND SHOULD BE AT GIZZVERSE U.S. ANY DAY NOW. WE KNOW THIS IS A BUMMER, BUT WE WANT TO KEEP Y’ALL INFORMED. A SEPARATE EMAIL CONTAINING TRACKING INFORMATION WILL BE SENT ONCE YOUR ORDER SHIPS.

IF YOU’RE KEEN TO WAIT IT OUT AND NOT HAVE THE ORDER CANCELED ON 11/6/2022, PLEASE RESPOND BELOW SO THAT WE’LL MAKE SURE IT’S KEPT ACTIVE.

Got an Gizzverse email regarding Ice, Death, etc. that had the following. Might want to make sure you check your email so your order doesn't get cancelled.

THERE WAS A BIT OF A SHIPPING DELAY ON A COUPLE OF THESE VARIANTS BUT THEY’RE ON THEIR WAY AND SHOULD BE AT GIZZVERSE U.S. ANY DAY NOW. WE KNOW THIS IS A BUMMER, BUT WE WANT TO KEEP Y’ALL INFORMED. A SEPARATE EMAIL CONTAINING TRACKING INFORMATION WILL BE SENT ONCE YOUR ORDER SHIPS.

IF YOU’RE KEEN TO WAIT IT OUT AND NOT HAVE THE ORDER CANCELED ON 11/6/2022, PLEASE RESPOND BELOW SO THAT WE’LL MAKE SURE IT’S KEPT ACTIVE.
thanks for the heads-up, I hadn't seen that I got this too...

bit of a bummer, I think it's my Mushroom Kingdom vinyl that's causing the delay

I ordered Lungs, and I've seen pics of it from Red Rocks. Thought it was odd that I got the email.
I ordered Death (which I am super curious to see!), but did not get this email. I believe that one was stated to be delayed until Nov anyway though.

on US Gizzvers they have this info :
PLANETS, LUNGS, MUSHROOM + LAVA variants ship from Oct 7 2022

ICE, DEATH + BLACK variants ship from Nov 18 2022
I ordered Mushroom, I suppose it could be one of the other albums, but it showed a picture of Ice, Death, Planets Pumpkin Spice, Vegemite, and Dunkaroos, when I confirmed to keep my order so I'm assuming it was that

Back